Considering Landmark Savanah Purchase

My wife and I are considering a Landmark 2015 Savannah purchase. I was curious what owner think about there coaches?
I received the invoice and there were two options attached to nothing. It also listed the Whisper quiet dual A/C system as an option and this item is supposed to be standard equipment. I have the generator prep package.
1. Start switch
2. galv. box

In the brochure on page two it has a picture of the Savannah and states the optional 4 door refer, but that is not true. The option is a residential two door stainless steel
My wife is also concerned about the Partial Body Pin she thinks the decals will fade and crack.
I appreciate any input.
Thanks,
Larry RetiredUSN

EPaulikonis

Larry,

I just purchased a 15 Savannah. I'd go w/full-body paint. I've never seen a rig w/decals that held up to time. Also recommend getting the upgraded axle option w/17.5" aluminum wheels and hydraulic brakes. We spent 3-years doing homework before choosing to buy a Landmark.

WhyNot

Hi Larry,

If you are considering this purchase do you homework and you can only buy what is already on dealer lots as they are not in production anymore.

David

WhyNot

Heartland Rep... The new Newport is being produced at the factory after the 4th no other orders will be taken until later this year.

WhyNot

A Heartland rep as I am trying to locate a unit and was told what was in production and that is the new NEWPORT only, they are taking no orders for other units at this time.

priorguy

Was this the dealers Heartland rep or an employee of Heartland RVs? A dealer rep doesn't work for the factory and possibly they aren't making any orders until their stock is cleared out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WhyNot

no it came straight from Heartland as they gave me a list of all the units going out for delivery and no more would be built until the changes were made and the retooling finished and then they would go back into production roughly the end of the year is how it was worded to me.

porthole

Retired
I find that hard to believe!

Got that first hand at Urbanna. Was told the new Landmarks will all be based on the "365". As of Urbanna the last 5 Key Largos to be built were online and going throug new Landmark dealer that was our host dealer.

Savannah as well.

WhyNot

If you check out the other threads the 365 will be the frame work for all the other models to follow the NEWPORT model out this month. Hard to believe but the facts are in.