EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Weatherford - 4/1/2016 to 4/3/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We had a great morning of rig touring, going in each other's rigs to see mods and new models, decor and such, at the North Texas Chapter Rally.
5c9b9ca192f27a28bf4f4c177e59db33.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Wow the things you can do when it is not raining?!?! Lol. Btw I am thinking about hiring out my services...in a drought? Let me plan and host an RV rally in your area and we can fix that for you. Lol

HornedToad

Missed the North Texas Rally, but still tailgated with some Heartland owners... The best kind of folks!!!

846c1f962927fc7fa17a6f017f9c7ceb.jpg

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We had a great time at the NTX rally. Sad to have to leave. The park was very nice, the rally hall was great, weather was practically perfect, the food was plentiful and the company was excellent. We had a few first-time rally-goers. It's so fun to bring new folks into the mix.

Thanks Nancy and Dave for hosting!!

pegmikef

Great park, great friends, great and plentiful food, and a great rally. Thanks much Dave and Nancy for an excellent rally and time (how did you work that with the weather?).

jstarwal

First Heartland rally but it won't be our last had a great time that's some real nice people and looking forward to our next one in Branson

Jack & Lynette

dlw930

Great rally! Thanks Nancy & Dave! Next up, Jay's Branson Rally!

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Our group photo courtesy of Bob Curry! Thanks, Bob! Great friends, food and weather!!

2016 Spring Group s.jpg

coltsdad

Texas-North Chapter Leaders-Retired
Audra and I had a great time! Thank you for making us feel welcomed and part of the gang. We are looking forward to Branson and Durant.

'Lil Guy'

Well, you've done it again. Great rally, food, friendship and BS. See you guys in Branson and Durant. Wishing everyone a safe trip home and see you all down the road.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Well, you've done it again. Great rally, food, friendship and BS. See you guys in Branson and Durant. Wishing everyone a safe trip home and see you all down the road.

Dang baker I ain't gonna get to see yall before we go to the Yankee country?

jimtoo

Hey Nancy and Dave,

I know folks like to try different parks so this is one that is opening soon. You might want to check this one out. I'm sure you would get lots of folks that would like to camp there. Doesn't look like they have website up yet, but this is link to area paper talking about it.

Hopefully they will have website up and post some pictures soon. I'll bet J Gratz goes and sells them the info and map folder soon.

Jim M

Status
Not open for further replies.