EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Weatherford - 4/1/2016 to 4/3/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveTyler

Nancy. Dave here. Met guy named Mike at oak creek He has new landmark 365. Kinda full timer. Works at local golf course. Trying to get him to potluck. At least he has spot already. Will advise. Maybe get discount for golfers??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Nancy. Dave here. Met guy named Mike at oak creek He has new landmark 365. Kinda full timer. Works at local golf course. Trying to get him to potluck. At least he has spot already. Will advise. Maybe get discount for golfers??

That would be awesome! Thanks, Dave! They are welcome at the potluck.

dlw930

Nancy, I just called Oak Creek and changed our arrival to Tuesday the 29th instead of Wed. The weather Tuesday looks better for moving camp.

nander

Boy, I'm going to have to check the calendar and see if we can come a day early. I did see the rain in the forecast for Wed. It's no fun setting up in the rain!

nander

Just called and we will arrive tomorrow also. Truck wouldn't start and we had to buy two new batteries. Always something!
See everyone tomorrow.

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

DaveTyler

Nancy. Have your spot cleaned and mowed today. Waiting on you. Bobcat made it too. Be careful coming.

rxbristol

Nancy,

Karen and I will be arriving Thursday instead of Wednesday due to the possibility of bad weather. We've been running from weather since the first rally in Quanah. We avoided the freeze in the Panhandle, but were hunkered down for the 60 mph winds in Carlsbad. We have all the dust, from New Mexico, to shed in the rain--it should bring us back into weight limits. I called the park and let them know we'll be arriving a day later.

nander

Nancy,

Karen and I will be arriving Thursday instead of Wednesday due to the possibility of bad weather. We've been running from weather since the first rally in Quanah. We avoided the freeze in the Panhandle, but were hunkered down for the 60 mph winds in Carlsbad. We have all the dust, from New Mexico, to shed in the rain--it should bring us back into weight limits. I called the park and let them know we'll be arriving a day later.

Stay safe Rex! I hope we aren't going into the eye of the storm. We have been lucky at home with no hail.

Dave, thanks for taking care of our spot!

See you tomorrow!

Ted_Dee

I called the park and we will be arriving this afternoon. Dave, can you go over and clean up our spot also? Thanks.

Heathcote4

Hi Nancy!

The Heathcote's will not be attending this weekend. Our youngest has cheer camp on Saturday and she can't miss. We unfortunately had to cancel our reservation. Have a great weekend everyone, hope to see you all this fall!

Farrah

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hi Nancy!

The Heathcote's will not be attending this weekend. Our youngest has cheer camp on Saturday and she can't miss. We unfortunately had to cancel our reservation. Have a great weekend everyone, hope to see you all this fall!

Farrah

Boo! Will miss seeing you guys!

pegmikef

Jalapeno poppers for all that are here tonight at site 44 around 5-ish. Stop by and try a few courtesy of Kathy and Peggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.