EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Weatherford - 4/1/2016 to 4/3/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Lil Guy'

Can't believe I'm missing the poppers again. Got the 'LG' loaded up to go. Can't believe we're retired and waiting for Thursday morning to leave. It's been so long, we've forgot everything we learned about it. Looking forward to seeing everyone and who's going to help cook the bacon? I'll have 2 cookers going.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Hi Nancy!

The Heathcote's will not be attending this weekend. Our youngest has cheer camp on Saturday and she can't miss. We unfortunately had to cancel our reservation. Have a great weekend everyone, hope to see you all this fall!

Farrah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are going to miss you, Josh and the girls!

- - - Updated - - -

Hello y'all, we're here in site 29. Had booked site 75, but ended up in 29.

Jack & Lynette

Hey Jack & Lynette - we missed you at poppers! The park was able to move you with the group since we had some cancellations.

jstarwal

Sorry. Didn't see the post until almost 6pm and figured it was over by then. What's up for tomorrow?

Jack & Lynette

nander

Sorry. Didn't see the post until almost 6pm and figured it was over by then. What's up for tomorrow?

Jack & Lynette

Some of us are going to Davids Stove Shop for lunch and browsing. We leave the park at 11:00am.

jstarwal

Someone came knocking at my door this morning while I was in the shower I was at the club house drinking coffee and eating donuts and then taking a shower whoever it was coming back

Jack & Lynette

nander

Someone came knocking at my door this morning while I was in the shower I was at the club house drinking coffee and eating donuts and then taking a shower whoever it was coming back

Jack & Lynette

That was me.

coltsdad

Texas-North Chapter Leaders-Retired
I think it's heading my way now looking at the radar

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Fulltimers

We are planning on being there to visit everyone on Saturday morning. We have two small poodles (JJ and Chica). They are totally trailer trash. Hope it will be OK. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Kerry and Jere

Last edited by a moderator:

nander

We are planning on being there to visit everyone on Saturday morning. We have two small poodles (JJ and Chica). They are totally trailer trash. Hope it will be OK. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Kerry and Jere

We look forward to meeting you!

- - - Updated - - -

HEADS UP!!

We are going to dinner about 4:45pm tomorrow (Thursday) to Brazos River Catfish Cafe.

I will be getting a tentative head count for a reservation.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hopefully we will get there and able to go, so put us down (2).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Love catfish. Wish I was there. Hope it's as good as we had in LA. Had some great fillets at Poche's in Breaux Bridge one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.