GFI Outlets in Basement not Working

Riski

Greetings:

I have a bit of a problem. The GFI outlets are not working. The lights work and the Level-Up systems activates. So, I believe it is fairly reasonable to assume the GFI switch has popped. I did check all the fuses and breakers inside and they are fine so I am pretty sure it is the GFI. Normally, the GFI switch is on the outlet but when I examined the outlet from the front there is no GFI switch. The outlets do say they are GFI protected. Does anyone know the location of the GFI? I need help quickly cause the beer is getting warm. //heartlandowners.org/images/icons/icon6.png

Garypowell

Generally the actual GFI is in the bathroom. It is typical looking and not hidden. Say that since I don't own your brand.

If this does not do it you'll need to find the lose wire. They use a funky outlet were the wire just gets pressed into a "cut the insulation and make contact" type of receptical. They lose contact easily....same thing happened to me.

Riski

Generally the actual GFI is in the bathroom. It is typical looking and not hidden. Say that since I don't own your brand.

If this does not do it you'll need to find the lose wire. They use a funky outlet were the wire just gets pressed into a "cut the insulation and make contact" type of receptical. They lose contact easily....same thing happened to me.

Success!!!! It was the GFI in the bathroom. You saved the day! And, the beer!