Landing Gear retract when closing slides.

chuitt

I just got my front street side landing gear rebuilt. It operates normally when using the actuator switch on the front of the coach. If I slide in room 1 or 2, the street side front landing gear retracts. If I slide out the rooms, the street side landing gear extends. This is the only landing gear effected. I tried disconnecting the solenoid wire from the street side landing gear. The street side landing gear went up and down and the curbside landing gear did nothing, so I assume the solenoid is working properly.

rhodies1

You have an open solenoid valve on the landing gear. Take a 5/32 Allen key and at the end of the solenoid valve which is located on top out one of your 2 landing legs, turn it clockwise until it closes. Do not over tighten.
The outlet for the key is located on the valve that has the black cap end.
If this valve is currently closed then you have a piece of debris stuck in the valve.
You will need to retract all slides and legs before removing the valve and will need camper hooked up to your tow unit .You cannot lower the front legs and have camper setting on the legs and remove the valve. Your camper can/ will fall forward .