Leveling systems

khigley

Has anyone installed either the Bigfoot or Lippert leveling systems on their Bighorn, if so the pros and cons of each? And which one to recommend! I have a 3610re and am looking at both of these.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
We installed the 6-point Level-Up back in 2009, and just had the automatic brain added several weeks ago (wasn't developed when we had it installed)...best upgrade ever. It worked great before, but now it's AMAZING! Hit one button and walk away.

We've also used it to change a tire on the side of the highway...lifts the whole rig off the ground with ease...

The only thing I know about the Bigfoot is that it has 4 separate tanks and pumps, one on each leg (notice it only has four legs)...too much to worry about IMHO!!!

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Has anyone installed either the Bigfoot or Lippert leveling systems on their Bighorn, if so the pros and cons of each? And which one to recommend! I have a 3610re and am looking at both of these.

We have the Lippert level Up system installed at time of purchase. WOW, this system works great well worth it. Park it, d/c from TV, Push Auto level and WALA all done. I even lifted the whole coach inadvertenly off the ground last week. Great option to have.

brianharrison

Lots of previous discussion on this exact topic found here --> Click

If you use the search feature you will get most of the previous discusions summarized on one page. I happened to remember this previous thread.

Take care,
Brian

funntheson

I have the factory optional Lippert system (4 hydraulic jacks working in conjunction with the 2 electric stabilizer jacks).

Can anyone tell me how much it would cost to upgrade to the 6 point hydraulic system? Is there anywhere in Southern California that can do this?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Larry, your best bet would be to call Lippert directly and they should be able to answer your questions.
I do know that in the past the only shop that would to a Lippert leveling system was in Indiana. However Lippert is starting to train people around the country to do the work. Don't know if there is anyone in your area yet. Or if ever. Call them.
Lippert Components Inc.
866-524-7821

Peace
Dave