Out of Stroke

richheck

Seasoned Member
Jerrod, what about the idea of drilling four holes (at 90 degree each) so one hole would most likely always be on the low side?

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

You could definitely do that but I don't think it's necessary. Unless your pads are not very level. You can always spin them to the down hill side. The SnapPad's are a very good quality, but my thinking is the more holes you drill in them the higher your chances are you could loose some of the gripping power of the upper ring the holds them on. I really don't think there going to ever fall off but I'm testing things a little at a time. I have the 1 pad with 2 holes in it. One is the first hole I drilled with the 3/8" drill bit months ago and the nice 1/2" hole on the opposite side I drilled yesterday.
The guys at Snap-pad will probably weigh in on this tomorrow and we'll see how they feel about drilling 4 holes in them.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

NHCelt

Nice...going to have to move mine on my new 3270 as we are having the same issues. Is there a torque value or did you just tighten up good and tight?

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I used the Dewalt 20V 1/2" impact it removed them all, and I used it to tighten them all.
dbd54f0700c04f6c90e52cb96e2f9fb2.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk