Should i order all 3 air conditioners

I am a newbie (fulltiming) and wish to order a new Cyclone. Should I just cover my bases and order all 3 air conditioners? It seems like the simple solution and I don't have to make any more decisions! Thanks so much for your help.

chiefneon

Howdy!

We have been fulltiming now for over seven years. We recently took delivery of a new Cyclone 4000. When we ordered it when did so when all three AC's. We wanted them to be factory installed from the gitgo. Glade we have three AC's we don't use all three at one time but nice to chose to run a couple at a time here in Texas and we were in Florida last week. So our answer is yes get all three AC's.

"Happy Trails"
Chiefneon

scottyb

3 AC's were not available when we got ours, and we didn't order ours anyway. Just be aware that you do not have absolute control over which two you can run, nor can you run all 3 at the same time, as configured by the factory. I would definitely order all 3 now, but then I would have to change the wiring and controls to enable running any combination of 2 or all 3 when appropriate power was available.

Thank you all for taking the time to respond to my post. I really appreciate it. 3 A/C units it is.

ps: I feel better now!

Lauren

mixie57

We have all three. Several times we have had company and used the beds in the garage and were thankful we had AC back there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More questions about ordering ac units

Well, I'm back! In looking at the Cyclone MSRP Sheet and options it shows a 15,000 BTU A/C included in Cyclone Package. Then listed under Heating and Cooling upgrades is: 15,000 BTU A/C with Heat Pump $1,049, 2nd $899, and Garage $1,049. So, should I order all 3 upgrades for a total of $2997.00 in addition to the the AC included in package?