EVENT: North American Heartland Rally: IN, Goshen - 6/15/2011 to 6/19/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: EVENT: Heartland International Rally: IN, Goshen - 6/15/2011 to 6/19/2011

This is our 3rd National rally, but won't be our last. We had a great time meeting all of our friends from across the country and can't wait for the the next one. Thank you Jim B. and all of the supporting staff that put this together. WOW isn't the only thing I can say about Heartland and the wonderful crew that worked on all of the units that were there. We look forward to seeing all of the folks in WY next year. We plan on getting there at least a week early and want to offer our help doing whatever Jim can find for us. It would be nice if Heartland could send up a small crew to answer questions and just be there as a warm gesture from the company. No repairs or tools but just to answer questions that unit owners will have about customer service and about there 5th wheels. Thank you Heartland for all of the repairs you did on all of our 5th wheels and the great hospitality you showed all of us.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired

Oh my word - what can I say - Fun! FUN! FUN!!! Great rally, great folks and as usually - great food. The Tennessee folks had a marvelous time. Thanks again Jim for all that you do as well as the great volunteers that helped you.

hcriddle

What an amazing group of people from Heartland Service! They went above and beyond. If there was no other reason to go to the rally this was reason enough. Those men and ladies knew their stuff and they always had a smile and a wave when they drove by. WAY TO GO service team, you did a terrific job!

GETnBYE

What an amazing group of people from Heartland Service! They went above and beyond. If there was no other reason to go to the rally this was reason enough. Those men and ladies knew their stuff and they always had a smile and a wave when they drove by. WAY TO GO service team, you did a terrific job!

I agree 100%. Well said.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member

I had to leave the hypnotist show when the participants had to act like they were in a horse race....so, were they really hypnotized? It seemed like most were...Cookie? What do you think? QUOTE]

I gotta tell you that I went up to the stage because I didn't believe in hypnotism and wanted to prove it wrong.
Well now I believe.................I believe I will never do it again. What an experience. I hear I missed a good show. I'll have to see it sometime.

Peace
Dave

dieselsweetheart

You looked like you were out of it...really you did! I am not a "non-believer"...I have never seen a hypnotist at work... amazing stuff.

funlabs

What a rally! Dick and I had a wonderful time and were very impressed with Jim and the whole Heartland experience. Thanks Heartland and thanks to the volunteers who helped make this happen. We got a lot out of the seminars and the service was wonderful. I don't think I'll ever hear the word "socks" without bursting out laughing!

Hunter

Newby

What a rally! Dick and I had a wonderful time and were very impressed with Jim and the whole Heartland experience. Thanks Heartland and thanks to the volunteers who helped make this happen. We got a lot out of the seminars and the service was wonderful. I don't think I'll ever hear the word "socks" without bursting out laughing!

I so agree. I laugh everytime I think of Socks or oxygen. : )

dieselsweetheart

Debbie B, the photos are great...I know you haven't loaded them all up yet and I can't wait to see the rest.... for those of you who haven't yet seen them, take a lot at what is there...go up under the Tools section, click on HOG (gallery), click on Rallies (over on left) and then click on 2011 and the NA rally....there are a lot to see right now...

Bobby A

Everything was top notch !! I now can put a face with a name with some of you that I have talked with or have given me advise on the forum the last couple years, some I didn't get a chance to meet though and for that I apoligize, hopefully next rally. The service workers were second to none and did it all with a smile, even that one miserable day in the rain, I felt bad for them. Glad I was able to be part of the lunch we put together for them, a thank you doesn't even come close to how much we all appreciated there efforts to take care of our rigs. Heartland and there workers have proven it time after time why I'm a loyal Heartland owner. Enough said.

jbeletti

...We had a great time at the rally and thanks to Jim B for taking on such an enormous job of putting on the show. He's too modest...it's a lot of work Jim and we all know it!...

Thanks Cheryl. I'm working on a rally wrap up for corporate and for my column in the newsletter. I'm also working on the 2012 and 2013 rallies. Can't start too early ya know :)

gschaaf

Wow what a time Fran and I had at the rally seeing old friends and meeting new. Hats off to Jim B and all the staff and all the people behind the scenes. We made it home today safe and sound trailer and truck are washed and ready to go. Thanks again and we'll see ya on the road.

Fran and Glenn

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired

What a wonderfull time. We loved every minute (except the leaving part). Thanks to Jim and all the crew. And a big thanks to all the great Heartland owners who were so nice. We met so many great people and made alot of new friends. This was our first national rally, but it won't be our last.

jjwink

Thanks to everyone who helped make this rally such a success - especially Jim and volunteers. This was our 4th rv rally (2 SOBs, 1 Good Sam) and this was THE BEST. Great seminars , food and entertainment. Don't think any of us will look at "socks" in the same way again. We look forward to many more Heartland rallys. Thanks also to Great Lakes RV for super warranty work. We now have a fridge that no longer blows 15amp fuses when the slide is in.

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired

I was wondering if there are measurements for these blankets?? I would like to make some for next year//

dieselsweetheart

Hi Herbie, do you mean the size of the blankets? Would you be knitting/crocheting, or doing the fleece blankets? Send me a personal message and I can answer any questions you might have! Thanks!!!

dieselsweetheart

Oh and I like the new look for postings...really nice update!!

Um...Jamie....don't you have an announcement to make? I can't believe you didn't share your good news with the entire Heartland family....some of these folks don't know your good news.... hmmmmmm...??? You're going to have to change your avatar, aren't you?

truknutt

Committed Member

What a wonderfull time. We loved every minute (except the leaving part). Thanks to Jim and all the crew. And a big thanks to all the great Heartland owners who were so nice. We met so many great people and made alot of new friends. This was our first national rally, but it won't be our last.

I believe it's time to update your rig status in your profile & signature, sir!! Let everyone know you went to your first North American Rally and came home with a new rig!!

Status
Not open for further replies.