2015 Goshen Rally - Rally Specials

jbeletti

2015 Goshen Rally - Rally Specials - Heartland Rally Rebate

I've added to the Rally Specials article on the Rally Portal (link) - the Heartland RVs New Coach Rally Rebate.

Note that unlike many of our 3rd party rally specials, the New Coach Rally Rebate is a perk for Goshen Rally attendees only. See details, qualifications and redemption process in the Rebate Certificate linked in Rally Specials article (link).

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Re: Lippert Special Add-On - Alumi-Tread Quad Step

Jim - this is the official request for the quad steps.
Byrd

jbeletti

UPDATE to Heartland Rally Rebate

I've added to the Rally Specials article on the Rally Portal (link) - the Heartland RVs New Coach Rally Rebate.

Note that unlike many of our 3rd party rally specials, the New Coach Rally Rebate is a perk for Goshen Rally attendees only. See details, qualifications and redemption process in the Rebate Certificate linked in Rally Specials article (link).

There's an update to the rebate that with regard to "Ordered" coaches. I think this will be able to help more Goshen rally attendees out. Here's the specific language:

If you registered for and attended the 2015 North American Heartland Owners Rally in Goshen, Indiana, you may be eligible for a new coach rebate if:

A. You take retail delivery of a new, never titled, Heartland RV between June 1
and July 31, 2015, OR

B. You “factory order” a new Heartland RV from a dealer and that order gets
entered into our ordering system by the dealer by July 31, 2015.

pday1213

Jim,
I see that RV Locks will be in the represented at Heartland Marketplace. Will RV Locks be having the special offering for price and extra FOB at the rally same as you can order online?

Thanks, See you in Goshen

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Jim,

Put me down for the Quad Aluminum Steps with installation.

Chainsaw

Saskatchewan Chapter Leader
I also need a set of the 4 step units for our Landmark, ours broke and dangerous at this time.

Chainsaw

Saskatchewan Chapter Leader
Hi Jim
Am I too late to order the quad steps and install? We have been on the road for a few weeks and very limited internet. Just heard about the steps here at the Ontario Rally. Our steps broke with me on them so I doi need some steps....please?

jbeletti

Jim,
I see that RV Locks will be in the represented at Heartland Marketplace. Will RV Locks be having the special offering for price and extra FOB at the rally same as you can order online?

Thanks, See you in Goshen

RV Lock has not been able to confirm whether they will make the rally. If they do make it here, I assume the special pricing will be in effect.

jbeletti

Hi Jim
Am I too late to order the quad steps and install? We have been on the road for a few weeks and very limited internet. Just heard about the steps here at the Ontario Rally. Our steps broke with me on them so I doi need some steps....please?

Don - I've put you on the wait list and feel pretty good your request will be filled.