2015 Goshen Rally - Rally Specials

dlw930

I'm unaware of how the Rally specials work or how to see what is offered. Can somebody explain please? Relatively new to forum.

Go to Post #20 (Jim Beletti's) regarding the MorRyde rally special. There's a link to the Rally portal and rally specials that will help you, I think.

Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AAdams

those quad steps and rv lock look really nice.

We got one of the RV Locks already that is on special. I can say that I really like. Close the door, hit a button, hear the beeps as I walk away. I would have liked to get the steps too but they are only available to rally attendees and they are in limited quantity.

dlw930

I ordered and received and installed the RVLock v4. It's pretty slick. Still waiting on the second remote. It's supposed to arrive Saturday (the day after we leave for Goshen). The DW will probably hate me for not getting the quad steps, but I also ordered a MorRyde sliding cargo tray for the basement that's to be installed in Goshen. Maybe I can get the quad steps later.

jbeletti

I'm unaware of how the Rally specials work or how to see what is offered. Can somebody explain please? Relatively new to forum.

Here's a link to the summary of rally specials. How they work varies. Some are phone orders, some are orders made at the rally. Read each special to learn more. If you can't find the answer you need, let us know what item from what vendor you have an interest in and we'll likely be able to tell you what you need to do.

kkamshop

How do we get the quad steps Jim? Ken will be at the rally Monday, but I (Kathy) can't be there until Thursday. I want to be sure he gets MY steps! :angel:

Do we need to contact Lippert if we want them to install? Thanks again for making this happen!

jbeletti

How do we get the quad steps Jim? Ken will be at the rally Monday, but I (Kathy) can't be there until Thursday. I want to be sure he gets MY steps! :angel:

Do we need to contact Lippert if we want them to install? Thanks again for making this happen!

Kathy - send Ken over to the Lippert trailer in the outdoor vending area where I believe he will pay and make an installation appointment. Their trailer should be there on Monday but they may not be vending until Tuesday.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Kathy - send Ken over to the Lippert trailer in the outdoor vending area where I believe he will pay and make an installation appointment. Their trailer should be there on Monday but they may not be vending until Tuesday.

Two questions for you Jim, is the install extra and if so how much? Also, do they have to instal or can I just do it myself? I think Malcom Talley owes me a hand after helping/supervising on his king pin switch out...lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Two questions for you Jim, is the install extra and if so how much? Also, do they have to instal or can I just do it myself? I think Malcom Talley owes me a hand after helping/supervising on his king pin switch out...lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Andy - install is extra and worth it :) See details in this post.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
I think I'll let them install mine. Andy, let me know when you want me to come over and install your steps.

That was a joke but thanks for offering Malcom. I will go ahead and let them do it. Thanks again though!!

superduty08

Tennessee Chapter Leaders
We had Brian (Elkhart Satelite) install our new sat dish on our BH on Tue a few hours after we arrived. Brian did a great job and we love having the auto dish!

dewwood

Jim,

I have measured and the quad steps will fit my Bighorn. Please put me back on the list for the quad steps with install. Thanks.

danemayer

Our Aluminum Quad Steps were installed yesterday morning. Look great. I noticed that the Triple version is on Amazon.com for $509. $200 installed for the Quad is a fantastic deal.

Thanks for putting this together Jim.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
We ordered the Blue Ox Bed Saver to catch the kingpin if it comes loose and saves the pickup bed from damage. $195 for the product is a great price. Check with the Blue Ox vender in the marketplace today if interested. Sure is cheaper than a new bed for the pickup or a new tailgate.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
We will be at the Southeast Publications vendor booth until about 12 noon today (Friday). If you want information on the new free website to help you find RV Parks and travel information come see us. Also if you are interested in traveling, making money, and staying in RV Parks for free come see us too. We are not selling anything but giving you free information to help you enjoy the RVing lifestyle even more. Want to own you own business and have fun? We can help.