Bedroom A/C

Rockerga

Full-time WANNABE
i for one love the second a/c in the bedroom, we had a 13500 unit installed. If i had my way there would be iceicles in the room when i am sleeping. I love it to be cold when i am sleeping. At home i turn a/c down to 66 before i go to bed. Other morning dw gets up and was checking out the thermostat. She asked why is it always so cold in this house in the morning. I broke down and told her , it's because i turn a/c down at night. I have been doing this for years and thats the first time she has known what i do. He he sneekie wee devil that i am. Lol
anyhoo if your like me a second a/c is a " must have ".
Cheers.... Ken the eskimo.

ditto, ditto, ditto!

B

brickman

We have 2 units, I believe both are 13,500. Living room is ducted into bedroom also. The bedroom is not ducted. We also run the living room at night as it is ducted into the bedroom. We also close the door to help with the noise. Our Units are "heatpumps", if that means anything. The living / kit unit has a solar pannel built in for bat charge. I dont know, it came that way.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Our bedroom AC is not ducted in our Landmark either. I don't believe the bedroom AC is not a ducted AC.

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Pete We add a 9,000 BTU Coleman Polar cub low profile bedroom air cond to our Sundance ,it has controls built into the air cond so we dont need to use a thermostat ,the cools the bedroom real good. We were in the Rio Grande Valley of Texas and really needed the second air conditioner