Diesel lower than Gas

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
The Costco in Lone Tree, Colorado has regular unleaded gas at $1.37.9 . . .

I payed $1.45.9 Wednesday night at that same Costco.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
The Saudis announced talks about cutting production. Oil jumped 12.3% and of course gasoline and diesel jumped too.

Yep. Diesel price remained the same but gas jumped a nickel or so...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Jim, I am in Dickinson, about 10 miles from three refineries in Texas City.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Jim, I am in Dickinson, about 10 miles from three refineries in Texas City.

Here in Beaumont/Port Arthur there is Exxon, Shell, Citgo, Valero, Phillips 66 among others. Guess the price difference must be in trucking charges, after all we are 8 miles from most of them. (tongue in cheek). Just seems so strange there is such a disparity in fuel charges. Within 3 miles the gas ranged from $1.37 to 1.89 and diesel ranges from $1.69 to 2.09. Just does not make any sense other than greedy service station owners.

CaptnJohn

I had an office about 65 miles from home with a refinery almost within sight. Always gassed near home as it was a minimum of $0.30 less per gallon. Since retired I average 35K - 45K miles annually and never recall diesel being high than gas until recently and it has only been recently I started driving a diesel truck ~~ blame it on me and my bad luck.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Here in Beaumont/Port Arthur there is Exxon, Shell, Citgo, Valero, Phillips 66 among others. Guess the price difference must be in trucking charges, after all we are 8 miles from most of them. (tongue in cheek). Just seems so strange there is such a disparity in fuel charges. Within 3 miles the gas ranged from $1.37 to 1.89 and diesel ranges from $1.69 to 2.09. Just does not make any sense other than greedy service station owners.

Jim we have a major refiner and depot here in lake Charles and we pay 15-20 cents more than most of y'all.

Also Jay we paid 1.71 at Buccees in Baytown where was yours at?

travelin2

Well diesel never did drop below the price of gas here in PA. In fact diesel is on the rise . All the local stations here were $2.12 over the weekend, now today the price varies from $2.19-$2.35. Go figure...

travelin2

For you RDS guys that have the small "37" gal aux tank same as me...mathematically the volume is 37 gals and today's fill is as close as I've ever been...
1120a799fd94118c5923d169ccfd7e2d.jpg

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
For you RDS guys that have the small "37" gal aux tank same as me...mathematically the volume is 37 gals and today's fill is as close as I've ever been...
1120a799fd94118c5923d169ccfd7e2d.jpg

I can only get 34 into and out of it since the first fill up. This includes me feathering it to keep the foam down.

Bones

Well diesel never did drop below the price of gas here in PA. In fact diesel is on the rise . All the local stations here were $2.12 over the weekend, now today the price varies from $2.19-$2.35. Go figure...

Yeah it went up here too

wdk450

Diesel has been lower than gas out here in California for about a year now (lowest prices).