EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: LA, Natchitoches - 3/29/2019 to 3/31/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcbigelow

I checked with Janet at grand ecore and she verified that we have site #35.... jay and Stella Coffman if you have been told that your in #35 you need to call grand ecore at 318 238-7446, Janet that works the desk at the office is not seeing your name on the list for the March rally

tcbigelow

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
I checked with Janet at grand ecore and she verified that we have site #35.... jay and Stella Coffman if you have been told that your in #35 you need to call grand ecore at 318 238-7446, Janet that works the desk at the office is not seeing your name on the list for the March rally

tcbigelow

Thanks for checking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Abear79

Grand Ecore is a really nice place. Every spot is larger than you average campground. We went there for Thanksgiving. The bath/shower house was outstanding. We did not use it, just went check it out. The activity building was really nice also. I am guessing we could do the breakfast and pot luck there if it is ok with Andy and Jo. The only hiccup we had was a (do not really know) think a 18 wheel passing kick up something when it passed me on I-49 and blew out my back glass. I got pics. Glass went all over and whatever it was dented the top rail on my truck.

Abear79

9c50e7adc65f2d0f7680912548e4d688.jpg
705a37b28f52f2d68b111287ea86f725.jpg

KyleC

Wow I bet that was scary! We are headed up there 2 days after Christmas until the new year if anybody else wants to try it out!

Kyle

Abear79

Wow I bet that was scary! We are headed up there 2 days after Christmas until the new year if anybody else wants to try it out!

Kyle

It was. Glass went all over the kids. And Andy I tried to recruit some more members. I ran into a guy I knew, imagine that lol, he has a Prowler so I told him about the club.

jassson007

It was. Glass went all over the kids. And Andy I tried to recruit some more members. I ran into a guy I knew, imagine that lol, he has a Prowler so I told him about the club.

Cool and yes we are paying to use the activity building for all of our meals.

tcbigelow

If you use the bathhouse be prepared to get soaked when first turning on the shower...really no way to avoid getting soaked unless you have a stick to poke the button that turns it on and then it's a coin flip as to weather you get hot or cold water...but the facilities are excellent

tcbigelow

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We finally were able to get everything straightened out with our reservations. We are in site #34. Sorry for the slow response but I have had major computer problems.

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders

Venue:
------------------------------
  • Grand Ecore RV Park
  • 1071 Tauzin Island Rd
  • Natchitoches, LA 71457
  • 318-238-7446
  • www.grandecorervpark.com
  • Pets ok?: Yes
  • Golf carts allowed?: Yes
  • Golf Cart restrictions?:
  • Golf Cart fees?:

Details:
  • Number of sites held: 25
  • Register by end of day 3/1/2019
  • Site fee: $$40 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Heartland Brand fee: $20
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: March 30
  • Potluck time: 5PM

Additional Info:
Please join us for the annual Louisiana Owners Club Rally, this year we are moving to a new park in North Central Louisiana on the shores of the Red River in historic Natchitoches Louisiana. We have decided to move this year as this is a great park and there are a lot of neat things to see in do in this part of the state while still being convienent to I 49 which means you can reach us via I 10 or I 20 from wherever your travels will be bringing you in from. We will also have access to a kitchen and rally hall that are brand new. This is a new park and we have reserved 25 of the 59 sites to start with, we can fill it up if space permits but any sites not taken by 3/1 will be returned back to the park and it will be a first come first serve at that point to get into the park so if you are planning on coming please make your reservations early. The site is $40 but there is a Good Sam Discount that they will give you if you ask for it. We will be having a pot luck on Saturday and possibly a breakfast pot luck if Frank will be there to run it for us. And for those of you that need a place to practice with your handguns there is a public shooting range that you will pass just before you get to the RV Park.

Please let me know when you make your reservation and I will get you added to the list along with your site number.

1. Andy & Joanna Grimes Site 8
2. Jay & Stella Coffman Site 34
3. Marlene & Gary Hock Site 33
4. Bill & Ornel Sims Site
5. Kyle & April Cantrell Site 38
6. Frank & Debbie Baker Site 32
7. George Spier & Dolly Site 48
8. Mike & Peggy Finnegan Site 30
9. David & Nicole Hebert Site 9
10. Jason & Audra Moses Site 10
11. TC Bigelow Site 35
12. E Oneal Site 42
13. Gus & Deb Funderburg Site
14. Terry & Carol Hershberger Site
15. Dave & Kathy Tyler Site 47
16. Don & Joyce Site 46
made reservations for March 25 to April 1 in space 31, see y’all then and looking forward to the rally. Orville and Barbara Wright

jassson007

made reservations for March 25 to April 1 in space 31, see y’all then and looking forward to the rally. Orville and Barbara Wright

Awesome. Will be good to see y’all again.

jassson007

Unfortunately David and ‘Cole has to pull out of attendance this year due to some unforeseen issues so they will not be here to cook the bengiets this year sorry folks.

Dave_Jari

Jassson007,
My wife and I will be there from 3/27 - 3/31. We will be on site 9. This will be our first rally, if there is anything we need to know, would you please pm me. Example, what we need to do/bring for potluck etc. we look forward to meeting all of you!

jassson007

Jassson007,
My wife and I will be there from 3/27 - 3/31. We will be on site 9. This will be our first rally, if there is anything we need to know, would you please pm me. Example, what we need to do/bring for potluck etc. we look forward to meeting all of you!

Awesome. It will be good to meet you. Friday morning we will have a breakfast potluck so think about something you want to bring for that. Club will provide all paper goods and coffee. On Saturday is the dinner potluck and as of right now I will be cooking a gumbo and rice so think about a side dish for that as well. Other than that plan on meeting a lot of new people and having a good time.

'Lil Guy'

Jassson007,

ist time attendees must bring a case of Negro Modelo and a bottle of Capt Morgan Spiced Rum to be dropped off at site 22. You also will receive one free cocktail at 'Margaritaville'. ​Looking forward to meeting you both.

Dave_Jari

Lil Guy,
Got it, made a mental note. One bottle negro modelo and case of captain Morgan spiced rum to site 22.

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome. It will be good to meet you. Friday morning we will have a breakfast potluck so think about something you want to bring for that. Club will provide all paper goods and coffee. On Saturday is the dinner potluck and as of right now I will be cooking a gumbo and rice so think about a side dish for that as well. Other than that plan on meeting a lot of new people and having a good time.

Thank you for the info.!

jassson007

Lil Guy,
Got it, made a mental note. One bottle negro modelo and case of captain Morgan spiced rum to site 22.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for the info.!

You will fit in just fine it sounds like lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.