EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NJ, Cape May - 10/25/2013 to 10/27/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmannj

OK sites went back today.....If you would like to attend call the campground directly and then contact me here with your site assignment. Don't forget the second part because much like the soup Nazi on Seinfeld that will mean "NO GOODIE BAG FOR YOU!!!)

oldmannj

Items for the silent auction at the Cape May Rally have been added to post 1. We are hopeful that we got SOMETHING for everyone to bid on. ED. :angel:

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Items for the silent auction at the Cape May Rally have been added to post 1. We are hopeful that we got SOMETHING for everyone to bid on. ED. :angel:

Looks like you have some nice gifts there I already see a few I will be bidding on. Nice work Ed & Irene

oldmannj

Irene and I are going to do a baked ham and a crockpot of chili for Friday's potluck. We will fill in any gaps in a 3 course meal as well. Please let us know what you plan on bringing, be it main dish, side dish or dessert. My friends Scott and Ellen are doing a pan of baked mac and cheese dinner. I just want an idea what everyone is doing so we don't all eat dessert for dinner. (not that that's a bad thing) LOL ED. :angel:

TomSt

Past New Jersey Chapter Leader
Hi Ed, what is the format of the "oriental" auction? I have access to a limited amount of 'ticket 'pages. one with 16 the other with 26 tickets per sheet. they tear off to drop in containers and have a master # card for the holder. are you giving each rig a sheet or selling them to the attendees? Let me know ASAP since we are going to SeaShore about the 15th.

oldmannj

Hi Ed, what is the format of the "oriental" auction? I have access to a limited amount of 'ticket 'pages. one with 16 the other with 26 tickets per sheet. they tear off to drop in containers and have a master # card for the holder. are you giving each rig a sheet or selling them to the attendees? Let me know ASAP since we are going to SeaShore about the 15th.

Actually Tom we are doing a silent auction. We have the bid sheets made up already for the items. Thank you for the offer but we have it covered. ED. :angel:

oldmannj

Keep the post coming folks!!!! So far I've gained 2 pounds reading about the goodies!!! ED. :angel:

oldmannj

Due to cost concerns we've cancelled the winery tour. Seemed just a bit pricey to Irene and I. Tours will still be ongoing at the wineries listed in your goodie folders at your own expense. ED. :angel:

oldmannj

OK I have 4 responses so far for the potluck menu. That leaves 14 unaccounted for. Let me know what you're bringing so I know how hungry to be!!!! ED.

oldmannj

Yummm, sausage. One of my favorite foods!!! Then again everything is my favorite food. Thank you Miller's. ED.

oldmannj

Hi all....I was talking to Dina the other day and she said she would make the mobile repair service available to the rally goers if they needed it. No warranty work can be done, and there will be charges attached. All work and or appointments are through the dealership directly. A great opportunity to get those few little things that have been annoying you taken care of. Phone # 1-800-545-4497. ED.

porthole

Retired
Lets not forget our giveback cause !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...quot-wish-list?p=319160&viewfull=1#post319160

oldmannj

Anyone who is coming to the Cape May rally and might be interested in a new Weber Q grill. I was able to get a Q120 and a Q220 at a substantial amount below retail. If you're in need, pm me for details. These are new stock and are 100% guaranteed.

Status
Not open for further replies.