EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NM, Alto - 5/4/2017 to 5/7/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockin_Dollar_B

New Mexico Chapter Leaders-retired
Looks like Lil'Guy has it about covered! Will an 18 wheeler be big enough? So stoked!

LET'S DO THIS THING!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

'Lil Guy'

This stuff is just a duplicate of what Ted and Dee have. I'm just complimenting their stuff for the extra bling. BTW , I forgot to add sunglasses due to the high electrical output this system uses. At a rally in Okla., Ted almost had a passenger jet land on his site. I don't know how he was waved off unless it was by some drunk flailing his arms for another drink. Memories.............
This might be the M.O.A.R. (mother of all rallies)
Coming soon to a site near you.

Rockin_Dollar_B

We are on the road to Alto, NM! in spite of the falling snow!!!!!
31c535685cf714d5cc38fc6097d58fde.jpg
1dafcc352eaa554c0c18649e87cb307f.jpg

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Howard & Shelley:
Safe Travels...I will be on the Road Tuesday after PT and spend the evening in Alamogordo KOA..See you the morning of the 3rd...
Jim & Jie are traveling with me as well.

Rockin_Dollar_B

Howard & Shelley:
Safe Travels...I will be on the Road Tuesday after PT and spend the evening in Alamogordo KOA..See you the morning of the 3rd...
Jim & Jie are traveling with me as well.
Ah, a caravan from Arizona! I knew you do it, safe travels! Weather is forecasting to be good for the week in Alto!

'Lil Guy'

Just pulled out the 'LG' and gave it a bath. Loaded and put back under cover. Storms this afternoon and tonight. Pulling out in the morning headed to Post, Tx. to meet up with the Texans and heading in Monday to Alto. Been waiting for this one. Excited about our 1st rally in N Mex. This will be my last post pertaining to this rally. Next BS will be live and in person. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Till Monday, later and have a great day.

Rockin_Dollar_B

This stuff is just a duplicate of what Ted and Dee have. I'm just complimenting their stuff for the extra bling. BTW , I forgot to add sunglasses due to the high electrical output this system uses. At a rally in Okla., Ted almost had a passenger jet land on his site. I don't know how he was waved off unless it was by some drunk flailing his arms for another drink. Memories.............
This might be the M.O.A.R. (mother of all rallies)
Coming soon to a site near you.
Well if we have any threatening jet landings, I will just have to employ my Air Traffic Control skills and give him the go around, airport unsafe light gun signals. We may need to rig up a light for that very purpose. And if this is not a M.O.A.R. it will be darn close! Oorahhhhh!!!

jbeletti

Well if we have any threatening jet landings, I will just have to employ my Air Traffic Control skills and give him the go around, airport unsafe light gun signals. We may need to rig up a light for that very purpose. And if this is not a M.O.A.R. it will be darn close! Oorahhhhh!!!

Mother of all Rallies (MOAR) - good one! If we can get a video of Frank putting little jackets on his flock of flamingos, I'd think this rally would be a candidate for MOAR :)

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
We are meeting up with three other Colorado HOC members (the names are being kept secret to protect the innocent) at the Las Vegas NM KOA Tuesday night . . .

So looks like we'll be hav'in us a Colorado Convoy to Alto on Wednesday!:cool:

Look out New Mexico . . . trouble is a com'in your way! ;)

Rockin_Dollar_B

We are meeting up with three other Colorado HOC members (the names are being kept secret to protect the innocent) at the Las Vegas NM KOA Tuesday night . . .

So looks like we'll be hav'in us a Colorado Convoy to Alto on Wednesday!:cool:

Look out New Mexico . . . trouble is a com'in your way! ;)
That is so great! I love how this is all coming together! I can't wait to see all these Heartland RV'S in the park. Hoping I can catch the caravans coming in to get pictures. Hoo-ah!

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Oh Wow....Cheyenne is excited to meet Callie!...Dakota not so much...
Can't wait to see you in NM.....Just know while Dakota herds her up...Cheyenne will love on her...
Safe Travels....
Can't wait to meet Callie!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.