EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Gettysburg - 4/21/2017 to 4/23/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Good news!! Enjoy the winter in sunny Florida. We'll see you in April

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gschaaf

Well Lyle I finally got off my dead *** and made the reservation we are on site #29 coming in 4/20 to 4/24. Stay warm this winter. See ya down the road!!!!

travelin2

Well Lyle I finally got off my dead *** and made the reservation we are on site #29 coming in 4/20 to 4/24. Stay warm this winter. See ya down the road!!!!

Hot diggity dog! We'll see you there...

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hello everyone we are new to this group & new Heartland owners. We are Wayne, Kathy, & Paco just wanted to say hello & introduce ourselves. We are in for the rally at site #71 coming in on the 19th leaving the 26th. Stay safe & enjoy the winter.

Welcome aboard...its a great group! We hit our first rally last year and had a blast. Were in for three rallies in 2017, again welcome

-Ira

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Hello everyone we are new to this group & new Heartland owners. We are Wayne, Kathy, & Paco just wanted to say hello & introduce ourselves. We are in for the rally at site #71 coming in on the 19th leaving the 26th. Stay safe & enjoy the winter.

Welcome aboard...its a great group! We hit our first rally last year and had a blast. Were in for three rallies in 2017, again welcome

-Ira

Welcome Wayne and Kathy. It is a great group.

Just watch these JERSEY boys. They're very territorial!! North Jersey, South Jersey, Central Jersey. They'll let you know....I didn't know Jersey was big enough to have sides.

travelin2

Long Sleeve T-shirts will now be $15 and $18 to reflect the addition of Heartland printed down the left sleeve

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Long Sleeve T-shirts will now be $15 and $18 to reflect the addition of Heartland printed down the left sleeve

Sounds good to me looking forward to the start of the 2017 camping season. Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.