EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Pine Grove - 9/13/2013 to 9/15/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

jnbhobe

I've been trying to make reservations for 3 days but no one calls back we'll see what tomorrow brings.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I've been trying to make reservations for 3 days but no one calls back we'll see what tomorrow brings.
:cool:

They must remember you Jon! Just kidding.:angel:

I actually called yesterday and got an answering machine on the toll free number, Called the other number and they picked up. Don't know if that has anything to do with it but try both.

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Deb,
We are trying also to make reservations and have had no luck. Count us in and we will work the show and when I get registered I will give you the info.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Okie Dokie! I have included Jon/Patti and Jim/Colleen in the rig count. Just let me know your info when you connect with them.

murry135

We are on site A15 and will be arriving on 9/12 at night. Can I put in a request for a Shady Maple Outting pretty please? ;)

jnbhobe

Ok we got thru today we're on site A14 from the 11th thru the 15th at least. Deb we do some time at the show too.

Last edited:

murry135

Deb we are on site A15 arriving 9/12 at night and leaving Sunday. I did post this earlier but I guess you did not get it since I see John and Patti updated and not us.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We are on site A15 and will be arriving on 9/12 at night. Can I put in a request for a Shady Maple Outting pretty please? ;)

Thank you Captain Wingnut! I have recorded your reservation Sir!

The Shady Maple is about 30 miles (give or take, I did a general search) so...:confused:... I don't know if it's safe to eat and drive that distance. The Shady Maple after-dinner belly requires napping. We want to be safe out there you know!

murry135

OMG! We may pass up an oportunity to eat. What the heck? OK, now let me start again, "Can we look into to a road trip to Shady Maple, pretty please with sugar on top."
Thanks for your consideration in this matter. Hopefully I will not have to circumvent you by having to send this request to both "JB's" for review.
Capt. Wingnut.:mad:

frano

Deb,
Please remove Carol & I from the attendee roster and I will cancel our reservation with the campground. Thanks and have a great rally.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Whoa there Wingnut!

Stand down Captain.

We have plenty of time for this. Not saying YES - Not saying NO. Just sayin' I have my hands full of Gettysburg right now. Let me get this visit to GB done this weekend and I should then have some free time to dedicate to your request.

PS: Love you Wingnut!

porthole

Retired
So, the way I see it, Jim will be using his organizational skills to arrange a road trip to the maples. I think he even alluded to driven the bus so we all can relax.

murry135

I love my Heartland family. Gotcha Momma only joking not pressuring u.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

jbeletti

So, the way I see it, Jim will be using his organizational skills to arrange a road trip to the maples. I think he even alluded to driven the bus so we all can relax.

Funny guy Duane :). I will be busy every day at the show. I will be a participant only at the rally and then only a small amount of time in the evenings.

murry135

This is how bad rumors start. Duane I did respond to your post. JB I got you involved

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.