EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Pine Grove - 9/13/2013 to 9/15/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Deb,
Please remove Carol & I from the attendee roster and I will cancel our reservation with the campground. Thanks and have a great rally.

Carol & Fran,

I read your email and first would like to wish you the best in your new SOB! Wish you were staying in the family but remember to stay logged into the forum and stay in touch with us. You were a great wagonmaster for the 1st Vermont Rally and I thank you for putting that event together! That was our first trip to Vermont and it's because of you that we made the visit. Thanks so much for everything and good luck with your new toy!

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
As Captain Wingnut I delagate my responsiblities to Duane and Jon since they like my thinking and leadership. I am right behind you guys. I organize, Duane drives and Jon collects money. Next we need peolpe to go.

jnbhobe

As Captain Wingnut I delagate my responsiblities to Duane and Jon since they like my thinking and leadership. I am right behind you guys. I organize, Duane drives and Jon collects money. Next we need peolpe to go.

I am good at collecting money, I do it all day long. But this may be a problem, I USUALLY KEEP IT !!

murry135

Is not what this Heartland Family is about? Fun, sharing and giving. Looks like Jon might have a problem with the last but I will work with him. No dog too tough to learn new tricks.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Absolutely Wingnut! I like the people side of HOC. I get my fill of tires, wheels and axle threads but I like the teasing and fun side the best! Tease on my friends!

Last edited:

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Welcome Mickey and Pinky Irving to the Rally and RV Show. We are so glad you will be able to join us.

murry135

Great can't wait to spend the weekend hear about your big adventure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.