EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Pine Grove - 9/13/2013 to 9/15/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Hey Deb, Thought I'd chime in and let you know that Michael and I are available to help out at the show as well.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
They are still on the KOA website...???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I talked to Missy after receiving my notification email. She didn't elaborate but said everything is fine, our reservations and rally are secure. It's the same owners and management so nothing except the name has changed.

Last edited:

MaryandSteve

Past Indiana Chapter Leader (Founding)
If you Don't mind Indiana coming in. Mary and I made reservations. We will be in site A11. See everyone in September.

chkwgn

Chuck and I are registered for 9/12-9/16. We have confirmation but no site#. Oh well, we'll be around some where. See ya there. Jean

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Made reservations today, will arrive from the TN Rally on Wednesday 9/11 and leave 9/15. Have been given site # A-38. We will also gladly work the Hershey RV Show on any day and time slot you need filled. See y'all in September, if not sooner.

jbeletti

Made reservations today, will arrive from the TN Rally on Wednesday 9/11 and leave 9/15. Have been given site # A-38. We will also gladly work the Hershey RV Show on any day and time slot you need filled. See y'all in September, if not sooner.

Woot - E&D will be there! We'll be working on the volunteer schedule after the Goshen rally.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Chuck and I are registered for 9/12-9/16. We have confirmation but no site#. Oh well, we'll be around some where. See ya there. Jean
Awesome news and we are glad you will be joining us! I will contact Missy and get your site number. I will send an email and post it on the front page. Are you interested in working the RV Show Owners Club Table?

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We are so glad to have you with us again! Thanks for volunteering to work the show.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
As there are only 5 of the original 30 sites left, I will be contacting the campground tomorrow and obtain more sites for this rally. I will post when I have a definite answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.