EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: Quartzsite AZ, Brenda / Salome - 1/21/2015 to 1/25/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Bob & Kim...happy you guys are going to make it!!!! It should be an interesting Rally with all the activities around the RV show.

Mrsfish

OMG - just realized we're not on the list :(. Please put Rick and I down for the 18th to the 25th. So sorry I'm late and please let me know what I can do to help.

Doublegranch

Ann & Rick.......your are down. Wasn't sure if you would make it, as no fly fishing in Quartzsite,,,I will call you re Camp Verde

Doublegranch

This is the final week to RSVP for the Quartzsite Rally. I will release the names and spaces on Tuesday Sept 2 . After this release, any late bookings may or may not be close to the Rally group. After I give the RV Resort the name list, I will post the RV Phone number and contact for you to call and confirm your RSVP with a credit card. I will also send each attendee an email with the instructions. You will have two weeks to make the confirmation, after that time your space will be cancelled. I know this is early for a Jan Rally, but this was the only way to reserve a block of space so we could all be together. The park sells out every year at this time and if you want to attend this Rally, please RSVP by the end of this week.

We welcome all Heartland members to participate in the Rally! Please let me know if I may be of any assistance toward accommodating your stay.

Look forward to seeing everyone in Jan at Quartzsite.

jwcox

Please count me in for this rally. Arrive on the 21st, depart on the 26th. If you get a chance check out the website desertusa.com and click on the link to "Show list 2015" you can see all the events scheduled for January and February. I will be happy to answer questions at the Arizona Chapter first rally in October. I am really looking forward to it and meeting all of you. Some for the second time after one of our meet and greet in the Phoenix area. Jeanne

Doublegranch

Jeanne:

Thanks for posting the website for the shows at Quartzsite! I know you have spent many trips into the Quartzsite area and your knowledge will be very helpful in getting us around. I will plan a block of time at our Oct Rally for you to speak to everyone about the Quartzsite activities and how best to get around. Thanks for stepping up and offering the information. See you in Oct.

rnewk52

Greetings,
We will be staying in Quartzsite but would really like to come over to Brenda for the activities. Let us know what we can bring or if you need any help with anything.
Thanks, John & Rita

Doublegranch

Greetings,
We will be staying in Quartzsite but would really like to come over to Brenda for the activities. Let us know what we can bring or if you need any help with anything.
Thanks, John & Rita

[John & Rita: Welcome! It will be exciting to have you attend. I will count you in on the Rally activities. I will post the pot luck menu in a few days. So feel free to bring a side dish and the steal a gift night will be a hoot, so bring an unwrapped gift valued between $10-15. We will have some door prizes and 50/50 drawings, a Raffle and lots of other activities. I go up to Casper a couple times a year.]

Doublegranch

Okay the Pot luck dinner will feature: Steak and chicken fajitas, furnished by the Chapter. Please post the side dish you will bring to the Pot luck dinner....

Ron Moen has graciously volunteered to be my grill master!

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Okay the Pot luck dinner will feature: Steak and chicken fajitas, furnished by the Chapter. Please post the side dish you will bring to the Pot luck dinner....

Ron Moen has graciously volunteered to be my grill master!

Sounds good. We will bring a three bean salad. Can hardly wait it's going to be a fun time.

Doublegranch

A couple of our new Arizona Chapter members, Steve & Ginger Ahrens, just booked the Quartzsite Rally under the wire.....Welcome to the Rally.

I will release the names tomorrow to the RV Resort, so if we have anyone else on the fence, you need to contact me today, prior to releasing the names.

Doublegranch

Bob & Kathy Pearce just signed up for the Quartzsite Rally....Looking forward to seeing you again.

Doublegranch

Tom & Holly Celmer just signed up for the Quartzsite Rally....

Our Rally has really expanded in the last 24 hours...now at 19 RV's

Thank you everyone!!!

Doublegranch

Quartzsite Rally attendees::::: The name list was released to Linda last night and she is now ready to accept your confirmation with a credit card. You have two weeks from 9/3/14 to confirm your reservation.
I have asked her not to cancel any reservations due to lack of credit card until I can speak with the attendee to confirm they are not attending.

I will send the AZ Chapter members an email with this information as well....Out of state attendees will get a PM on the Heartland site.

Call: Linda 928 927 7800 to confirm your reservations and dates you will attend.

Look forward to seeing you in Jan.

Garry

Status
Not open for further replies.