EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: Quartzsite AZ, Brenda / Salome - 1/21/2015 to 1/25/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Arizona Chapter is excited to add Mike & Karen Carr to the Quartzsite Rally...we had a couple not respond with credit card confirmation and was able to get them into our block of space.
Mike & Karen are from Calif and we look forward to meeting you soon...
Garry

bjwright

Bob & Dorothy
Garry: This is Bob & Dorothy Wright and we would like to go to the Quartzsite rally if there is any space left. We are new members and not quiet sure how to sign up for these rallys.

Doublegranch

Bob & Dorothy;

I just sent you a PM...yes we can get you in, read my PM and give Linda a call in the morning....You have my phone and ranch email should you have any problems.
Looking forward to meeting you both.
Thanks for joining our Rally...

Garry

Doublegranch

Rally activities update:

Jan 21, Wednesday: 6:00 - ??...BBQ Area....Social Hour, bring your drink of choice.
Jan 22, THursday: 5:30 - 8 pm...Clubhouse......Pot luck dinner
Jan 23, Friday: 6:00 - 8 pm...Clubhouse.....Steal A Gift night....bring your gifts unwrapped
Jan 24, Saturday: 6:00 - 8pm....Clubhouse.....Raffle, door prizes, 50/50 drawing & Social Hour

We were fortunate to book the clubhouse for three evenings, as their policy is only one night per group...Since the evening weather could be cold, this will give us a great place to hold our activities.

We currently have 20 RV's that have confirmed with a credit card, so this is an exciting number. Our farthest HOC member will be driving from Florida,,,wow what a nice trip!
Remember, we were able to get the Park to allow us alcoholic beverages in the clubhouse, with the stipulation we clean and remove all trash from the facility each night. No alcoholic containers may be left in the room.....

We recently got three new couples booked into the Rally within the last few days, so there is still space in the park. If you are thinking about joining us for the Quartzsite Rally, don't wait to book much longer to be assured you will be in the Rally block space.

See you all in Jan....this is going to be an exciting Rally!!!!!

Doublegranch

Just received a call from Barbara & Richard from New Jersey....They will be joining us for the Rally activities and staying across the street from our RV Resort. This is a long drive and excited to meet you both.
Have a safe travel across the US!!!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Hey Garry . . .

Cathy and I just got a wild hair and are thinking about possibly coming down from Colorado for this rally!

Are there any spots still available?

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Hey Garry . . .

Cathy and I just got a wild hair and are thinking about possibly coming down from Colorado for this rally!

Are there any spots still available?

john.....

gary's phone number is on the first page. Give him a call.

Garry Gilbert, AZ Chapter Leader - 520-455-0237

Doublegranch

John...
Super.......yes we an get you in...call Linda 928 927 7800 asap....tell her we spoke and to get you in our block....I am here at our inaugural Rally, with Monica, Don, Phil & Mary, wish you were here..

Garry

JohnD

John...
Super.......yes we an get you in...call Linda 928 927 7800 asap....tell her we spoke and to get you in our block....I am here at our inaugural Rally, with Monica, Don, Phil & Mary, wish you were here..

Garry

I just sent you a PM . . .

I'll let you know tomorrow what we decide!

Tell Monica, Don, Phil & Mary hello for us and that we wish we could be there right now with you all!

I've already got the Trail Runner all winterized, but I just can't stand to see it sit there all winter and not use it!

JohnD

Looks like Cathy and I are in!

I will call the campground tomorrow and register!

Doublegranch

John..

Just finished our pot luck...Told everyone you may attend...they are all excited...Let me know if any problems and will help you..

Garry....email me tomorrow..

Garry

JohnD

Whoo Yahhh!

We are all reserved up for the Quartzsite Rally!

We will arrive on Wednesday, January 21st. and will head back to Denver on Sunday, January 25th.!

This will be our first full-out winter campout!

Can't wait!

Doublegranch

Quartzsite Rally continues to accept attendees..... To new confirmations in last couple of days and we currently have two RV's pending confirmation.....I will post if we are able to continue get space within or next to our Rally block. Either way, the distance won't be that great.

Doublegranch

Rally Assist Team:

During our Inaugural Rally we decided to create a three person assist team to help with our Chapter events and clean up. This team will rotate every Rally and the first three to volunteer are:
1. Jim Arganbright
2. Holly Celmer
3. Jeanne Cox
A big thanks to you three. This is also posted under the RSVP list in the first posting of this thread.

Doublegranch

So Garry, did you tell everyone that the last person to sign up has to bring the steaks!

[You know that really sounds like a super idea, but not sure how they will feel about it....perhaps they can just help cook the steaks.]

Status
Not open for further replies.