EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Nashville - 10/16/2015 to 10/18/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

tracks

Cathy & Kirk are in, tier 1 is our preference. Thanks for the work in planning this event!

Kirk

JanAndBill

We still haven't made our reservations for the rally, but our intentions are to come. Count us in for Tier 2.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
The Mercer's (Lyle & Nancy HOC #2655) from the PA Chapter will be attending. Arriving 10/14 for 4 nights on Site I-2.

Last edited:

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Grand Ole Opry info. Show would be on Thursday Oct 15, 2015 at Ryman Auditorium.
20 or more tickets = group rate. Rates to be paid by the participants are as follows:

Tier 1 no discount ($60.00 per person)
Tier 2 - regular $48/person; discounted rate $43.20/person
Tier 3 - regular $42/person; discounted rate 37.80/person (tier 3 is the back corners and last rows)

They have already started booking for this date and as of right now have alot of seats open. Stars have not been announced yet but will be announced probably around June.

With this being said, we will need a head count before proceeding further so who's in???

The Mercers are in for two tickets-Tier 2 would suit but we'll go with the crowd too.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Lyle and Nancy - glad to have ya'll make the trip from PA. Welcome :)

Nabo

It sounds like there's definitely an interest in a pre-rally outing on Thursday evening to Grand Ole Opry at it's original home, the Ryman. I will call the box office next week and get us a block of seats booked, and more information on how payment will be done. Right now it looks like it will be in the tier 2 area. (One or two have said that they would prefer tier 1 so I will get with ya'll later about booking those seats [remember tier 1 does not have any discounts]).

As new folks register for the rally and wants to also go to the Opry, let us know as soon as possible so we can try to get seats together or at least near each other.

Seren

It sounds like there's definitely an interest in a pre-rally outing on Thursday evening to Grand Ole Opry ...[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/I]

Oh, its during the pre-rally...
Guess we will have to get there a day earlier since we were not planning to arrive until Friday.... Shouldn't be a problem.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Hi Byrd, Dorothy and I would go for tier 1 or tier 2. Plan on being there, just a little slow in making our reservation. Still trying to adjust scheduling so we can also make the KY rally as well.

MCTalley

Go ahead and put Val and myself down for two Tier 2 seats. We will be there already for work, so I'll figure out my reservations at the park sometime soon. (We will be there all week if y'all need anything before the rally - just holler).

MCTalley

We're officially booked for site J-4 arriving 10/11, leaving 10/24. (I'm working in Nashville those two weeks, but we thought we'd camp out with you guys).

VKTalley

Go ahead and put Val and myself down for two Tier 2 seats. We will be there already for work, so I'll figure out my reservations at the park sometime soon. (We will be there all week if y'all need anything before the rally - just holler).

I guess Malcolm didn't read back through this thread to see that I had already put us on The Grand Ole Opry list. :p

Nabo

Not a problem Valerie - I already had ya'll down for the GOO (Grand Ole Opry) so ya'll are covered. Glad ya'll could make it.

Dorothy - I'll go ahead and add ya'll to the list for GOO. Hope the campground reservations will be coming soon.

OK everyone - I have put GOO (Grand Ole Opry) beside those who have said they want to be included for the tickets. It looks like tier 2 was the majority so after everyone checks the 1st post to see if we got ya down for tickets, I will make the reservations probably Friday. If we missed someone, let us know ASAP. The total cost of your tickets will be somewhere in the neighborhood of $86.40, give or take a buck or two. I will give you more information on where to mail your payment soon.

Nabo

Seats have been booked at the Ryman for the pre-rally event at the Grand Ole Opry. Yeah.

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Hey Byrd...hope it is not too late to get in on the show. Please put us down for 2 tickets. We will definitely be there.

Nabo

Sue & Paul- I will call tomorrow to add to the seat totals.

Anyone else want to join in?

Status
Not open for further replies.