EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Santo - 4/4/2014 to 4/6/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
I received a PM from Jerry & Diane Talley. They will be joining us for the rally. We look forward to seeing them again!

We now have 25 rigs signed up!

nander

Rally Agenda uploaded in the first post. Please take a look!

If you are interested in playing golf on Thursday and/or Friday, please post so Dave knows how many to get tee times for.

The Rally officially begins Friday evening. We will caravan to Brazos River Catfish Cafe Friday at 4:45pm. When we return, we'll have a Meet and Greet in the Lodge followed by games and social time.

Coffee Creek will give us more sites if needed, so come on out to the rally! We look forward to seeing everyone.

danemayer

Hi Terry,

Dan and Ann Mayer will be there. Arrival Wednesday April 2. Departing Monday April 7.

On edit, as noted in the 1st post, we're leaving it to Terry to handle reservations with the campground.
Hi Nancy,

Would you please change our departure date to Tuesday April 8.

Thanks,

Dan

nander

Ok, got you down for golf, Bob.
Dan, I've got your change.

Thanks!

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Thanks, Nancy. Just got all of our appointments scheduled for Connie for our getaway. No problems!
Hope everyone knows what a hotbed Dallas/Fort Worth will be: Texas NASCAR race, Final Four in Arlington!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Hey Santo rally attendees - not sure if you saw it yet, but Nancy and Dave posted the rally agenda in post#1 of this thread. Looks like a lot of rally fun!

Note the breakfast on Saturday at 9 am. I'll be making pancakes, creamy/cheesy scrambled eggs and some breakfast meat. The chapter is supplying coffee table service. The breakfast is open to all and if anyone wants to bring something to share, that's okay too :)

nander

I received a PM from Malcolm & Valerie Talley. They will be coming to the rally. We look forward to seeing them!

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Whoo hoo! I got Val and Malcolm to come. They were going to be passing through here in Terrell, but we were going to be in Santo! I said, come down the road a little further, and join the Rally!

Erika

VKTalley

Whoo hoo! I got Val and Malcolm to come. They were going to be passing through here in Terrell, but we were going to be in Santo! I said, come down the road a little further, and join the Rally!

Erika

Yes, Erika, you did. Malcolm liked the idea so we are coming!

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Janice and Les Houser - Nebraska- will arrive on the 4th and leave on Sunday the 6th.. They have no internet... They have a toy hauler and being pulled with a Kenworth semi.. You can reply to me and I will relay messages.

nander

Janice and Les Houser - Nebraska- will arrive on the 4th and leave on Sunday the 6th.. They have no internet... They have a toy hauler and being pulled with a Kenworth semi.. You can reply to me and I will relay messages.

OK, I've got them down.

Wow, we are up to 27 rigs!!

nander

I had a PM from Jim & Bette McGee. They are coming to the rally.
We have 27 rigs coming! WooHoo!

See everyone soon!

Sunset4k

Hi Everyone,

We would love to attend and meet yall!!! Nander, I PM'd you about a reservation!!!
Thanks for the invite...it will be our first Heartland Rally if we get to come!!

Diane

nander

Great, Jerry & Dianne! We would love to have you. I have you down and look forward to meeting you!

Status
Not open for further replies.