EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: VA, Temperanceville - 5/30/2013 to 6/2/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Eric and Dorothy, Santha and I sure wish that we could be there with you. Sounds like we are missing a great rally.
See you in about two weeks at Goshen.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

JJnVA

So sorry that we can't be there enjoying this beautiful weekend by the water with our Heartland Family, BUT we will see y'all in Goshen in 11 (or 18 for some) days! ENJOY!

FiremanBill

Really great breakfast this morning !!!
Thanks Dorothy & Eric !!!

Indeed, and another action packed fun filled day with new friends. Loved doing the walkthroughs of all the units and seeing the mods everyone has done. So many ideas and so much stuff to do now once we get home!!!

FiremanBill

Well we made it home, envious of you guys who got to stay longer, still nice to be home. Uneventful trip back so that is good.

It was awesome to meet so many new friends. We had an absolute blast and are already looking forward to doing it again as soon as we can.

dalspot

We're home too - a bit later than we had planned on getting home, but it was an easy trip. Eric and Dorothy did a super job of putting on a great rally. Just wish we could have stayed longer. DARN this working for a living!!

Karen

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Eric & Dorothy,

Sounds like y'all had a wonderful rally.......and nothing exploded!! Wish we could have joined in the fun, but we WILL see y'all in a couple weeks in Goshen!!

Lance

VAbow

We hated to leave too. Had a great time. Our first of many more rallies. Thank y'all for the good time and making us feel welcome. THANKS VERY MUCH to Eric & Dorothy for putting together a great rally at a wonderful place. We will be going back to Tall Pines this summer.

FiremanBill

Had to post this. I mounted my GoPro camera on the front of our Cyclone for the trip up. Thought this was really cool. I have the video from us leaving the house to about halfway up the eastern shore before the battery died. 2+ hours of video. These little cameras are awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBHyK3rQ3Os

Attachments

• tight.jpg
    tight.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 40

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
What a great rally. We met some new friends and renewed some old friendships. It is what rally-going is all about. Eric & Dorothy you did a fantastic job. It was a whole lot of fun. Can't wait until we can do this again.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Headed north and would like to thank Eric and Dorothy for a great rally. We really enjoyed relaxing and visiting. I could do without the sunburn but it is evidence that we had a good time. Thanks to everyone who helped make this another great Virginia event. It's the reason we try not to miss VA rallies. Thanks again!

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

gschaaf

Home safe and sound we want to thank Eric and Dorothy for a great time at there rally. Have to agree with Deb I got a little sun tan myself. It was great seeing everyone and getting the chance to meet new friends. The weather was great the food was great and the people were great. See ya on the road!!!

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
We are also home and had a great time with our Heartland family. Dorothy and Eric thank you for a wonderful rally and a great time looking forward to the next one!!!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Got home at 2:00. Had a couple of heavy rain showers, but nothing terrible. All cleaned up and put away til next time. It was great meeting a lot of new Heartlanders and seeing so many old friends. Great job Eric and Dorothy!

Alvenia

Tony & I had a wonderful time! We would like to thank everyone for making us feel welcome. We are looking forward to another rally, but it will have to be close by as we still work. Eric and Dorothy did an excellent job!!

dalspot

Rallies are a great reason to use a vacation day or two! Nice meeting you two.

Tony & I had a wonderful time! We would like to thank everyone for making us feel welcome. We are looking forward to another rally, but it will have to be close by as we still work. Eric and Dorothy did an excellent job!!

FiremanBill

It was a pleasure meeting you guys as well too! Look forward to doing it again sometime. Same for us both working as well, but we are already looking at more events like this to attend. I have found a new use for vacation days for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.