First Pa Chapter 2009 Rally

truknutt

Committed Member
I'm telling you that I read somewhere on these pages that you were supplying the lobsters for your rally.

BTW, can you teach us simple folk how to cook them thar lobsters...visual/edible aids would help immensely! :rolleyes: They would go great with Jamie's Ice Cream!! :D

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I'm telling you that I read somewhere on these pages that you were supplying the lobsters for your rally.

BTW, can you teach us simple folk how to cook them thar lobsters...visual/edible aids would help immensely! :rolleyes: They would go great with Jamie's Ice Cream!! :D

Must have been a dream (or a nightmare I was having:eek:).

dieselsweetheart

John and Debbie must be sitting around the fire with their laptops on...since we seem to be getting a minute-by-minute report.... hey you guys...you're having TOO much fun!!! (Must be the Boone's Farm)... hehe

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Good morning! Last night's rain sure did dampen the Boone's Farm Party:( but Cheryl was kinda right, as soon as the rain started to fall we turned on the laptops except f250dieseldad turned on the TV. Darn that history channel :eek: Hey Gus, I'm turning your stones over again this morning just to be sure!:D

boatto5er

Good morning! Last night's rain sure did dampen the Boone's Farm Party:( but Cheryl was kinda right, as soon as the rain started to fall we turned on the laptops except f250dieseldad turned on the TV. Darn that history channel :eek: Hey Gus, I'm turning your stones over again this morning just to be sure!:D

:D:DThanks:D:D

dieselengineer

Charter Member
Gus
We are here and your stones on your site are really getting a wash. I believe there was a small boat someone said floating down the road. :)

jbeletti

I made it! Arrived around 8 pm. Jon led me to my site and Jim H got out the gazillion candle power flash light to help park me :)

Had a nice visit with Jon/Patti and Jim/Cheryl in the rig once I got it set up.

Man is it raining here!

See ya'll tomorrow.

boatto5er

Hope ya'll (note the Southern vernacular) have that river turned off by tomorrow.:D We're almost completely loaded up. Just need to put the cold stuff in the fridge, bikes on the back, and hook up the FORD.

By the way. My GPS can't locate the Campground address. I had to point to it on the map and set as destination.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
OK. Time to moor all those boats. We plan to be on the road by 9 AM, hope to be setting up the 5er by 4 PM. We might even catch up with Gus on the way:p.

dieselengineer

Charter Member
Good news rally member, the sky is clear and the rain has stop. All the stones have been washed and the tables are starting to dry off. So it is time to get packed and head on up the road to the rally. See you soon

jnbhobe

Ok we survived the raging river behind the camper overnight.And we did here a few boat horns going by. Now for the good news Breakfast will be served (Fritata) around 9am at Patti & Jons ( site # Q-46 ) everyone is welcome to come. I will take a walk to personally invite everyone ( if I see anyone up) Jon :D :D :D

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Hey Cheryl, think you beat me to the coffee pot. Good morning.

Hey Gus try using berg instead of burg in the address for the GPS. It worked for us.

See Y'all soon! Drive safeNone

jbeletti

Ok we survived the raging river behind the camper overnight.And we did here a few boat horns going by. Now for the good news Breakfast will be served (Fritata) around 9am at Patti & Jons ( site # Q-46 ) everyone is welcome to come. I will take a walk to personally invite everyone ( if I see anyone up) Jon :D :D :D

Breakfast? I'm in! :D

Jim