First Pa Chapter 2009 Rally

iforget

New Jersey Chapter Leader-retired
Just a reminder for all of you not at camp yet...don't forget any yard sale items... we will hold a yard sale (area to be determined) on Sat morning. Camping or non-camping items welcome....!
This is the first I heard about this. I am glad because there is little room left but maybe I can squeeze a few things in!None

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Whew, baby it's hot outside! Just got back from the pool! Just 2 months ago I was complaining about needing a winter coat. Must be the old "be careful what you ask for".......:D Gus, your site is spiffy clean and I turned all the rocks over so you have the fresh side up! John is in his own site now and we are planning to sit around a fire this evening. Like I have said many times, the Heartland family is the best. We are having a blast and it hasn't even started yet:cool:

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Whew, baby it's hot outside! Just got back from the pool! Just 2 months ago I was complaining about needing a winter coat. Must be the old "be careful what you ask for".......:D Gus, your site is spiffy clean and I turned all the rocks over so you have the fresh side up! John is in his own site now and we are planning to sit around a fire this evening. Like I have said many times, the Heartland family is the best. We are having a blast and it hasn't even started yet:cool:

:eek::D:D:D

dieselsweetheart

Well Gus I guess you heard....you have FRESH rocks on your site.... wow, I hope someone freshens our rocks before we get there tomorrow... hint hint Deb...

Yard sale....well, when Gus asked about putting out an agenda I just sort of threw that idea out there...they had one at the big rally and I just thought it would be something to do on Saturday... you might remember I made a comment about selling or even trading with each other.... they don't have to be rig items... anything you have that you want to see if you can get rid of.... course as you know at yard sales we tend to "get rid of" and "acquire."

Maybe a book trade as well...if you have any old books you've read, maybe someone else would be interested in the free trade... or just donate if you'd rather...

As I said, it wasn't really a planned event...just a thought...so if you come without...maybe you'll still see something you absolutely have to have~~~

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Cheryl, John and Patty took care of your rocks. They were on a 24 hour watch so I'm sure your rocks are fine. I'll walk up and check after it gets dark so I can't see better. Right now I'll just sit here and finish off the Boone's Farm! DH says nothin' but the best for me:eek:.

phranc

how's the weather in Pine grove ? Out here in Ohio it's hotter than blazes one minute
and then some wicked thunderstorms the next. We'll be leaving on thurs to join ya'all.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
What's diesel prices like in Pine Grove? We will be on the Turnpike for most of the trip and prices are always higher at those rest areas.

PS - If someone gets a chance, Put a tarp over site Q48 if it rains. I just cleaned the tires on the North Trail and I don't want to get them dirty when I back in.:D

Thanks
Jamie

jnbhobe

Quick answer, Deisel is 2.73 at the Hess on the corner by Loves truck stop at exit 90 and no one has to worry we are in the process of WASHING the stones as I type. JON :D :D :D

truknutt

Committed Member
Cheryl/Jim,

Now he's got them watering our rocks...See what happens when you let those other Chapter Leaders on our turf!!! We'll have to go to their Outer Banks rally and water their lobsters!!! :D

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Cheryl/Jim,

Now he's got them watering our rocks...See what happens when you let those other Chapter Leaders on our turf!!! We'll have to go to their Outer Banks rally and water their lobsters!!! :D

It's BUTTER - not water. You cook them in water and dip them in butter!:rolleyes::D (And we really don't have lobsters down here. Maybe a few clams (and certainly not the green kind of clams):eek:.

bill40

Jon is using the stones from my site, right after the black tank vale stuck. I think you be OK though because another storm just went through. I think it cleaned them,at least I hope it did. it broke up our Boon's Farm party.