2010 International Heartland Owners Rally Discussion

jimtoo

We will be leaving Skiatook, OK, on July 8th. Then just take our time to get to Nashville,,,, so we could meet up somewhere around Memphis.

Jim M

iefpro01

Ok - how about we all (the folks traveling from the west to arrive Nashville 7/12) meet at the Tom Sawyer RV park in West Memphis on 7/11? That should make an easy drive into Nashville on the 12th. Be kind of cool a big 'ole caravan!

Carrie and I will be there. So let us know if you are planning to be there as well. Maybe we can all meet for dinner and set-up plans for when we will leave fror Nashville.

Last edited:

osims

bsims
We changed our plans and will be arriving in Nashville on sunday the 11th, or we would meet up in Memphis. Living on the lower Texas louisiana border our best route is I 10 to I 59 in Sliddell to Birmingham and then I 65 north to Nashville.
Bill

tmcran

Is the KOA in Nashville open and going? We were there during the flood at Jellystone and the KOA was under water. We really enjoyed the Jellystone park. They had very good spaces and good long sites. Best catfish I ever ate was at "Cock of the Walk" next to the the KOA.

I LOVE catfish!

Anyway - yes, the KOA is open. They continue to recover each day, opening more and more sites. They are operating out of a temporary office trailer. The A frame office has been gutted as has been the interior of the Music Hall. The renovation of the Music Hall has begun and is slated to be done around July 1. The pool has been reopened.

The rally will go on :)

Jim

pmmjarrett

Not just tired..... RETIRED!!!
I LOVE catfish!

Anyway - yes, the KOA is open. They continue to recover each day, opening more and more sites. They are operating out of a temporary office trailer. The A frame office has been gutted as has been the interior of the Music Hall. The renovation of the Music Hall has begun and is slated to be done around July 1. The pool has been reopened.

The rally will go on :)

Jim

Jim, you just plain love good food.:angel: Good to hear the KOA is recovering.

porthole

Retired
Don't know if it was already posted, but a final rally list with names, forum names and site numbers if possible would be really good for those of us with CRS.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Porthole, go to the rally registration page, click on already registered, sign in and at the bottom of that page is a link to the list of attendees..........I think.
As far as site numbers, I believe that they are assigned by the KOA. Might not be available till we get there.

Peace
Dave

GETnBYE

Porthole, I was sitting here trying to figure out what CRS was and wondering if it was a bad ailment for you to have (feeling bad for you even). THEN, it hit me.....so if it is what I think it is..........I guess I may have it also. LOL
Although, if it is a real ailment, boy will my face be red.
Nita

Don't know if it was already posted, but a final rally list with names, forum names and site numbers if possible would be really good for those of us with CRS.

Hello to All,
This will be our 1st rally..........we are also relatively new RV owners and this will be our first trip more than 200 miles from our home.
We were wonering if there is a schedule for the rally available? And, if so, where we could find it.
Looking forward to meeting you all.
Thanks,
Charles and Ruth

Re: Saturday Night Rally plans are complete - Steve Hall with the Shotgun Red Trio

Here ya go:

Rally Agenda (click here)

It's a preliminary agenda. I am fine-tuning it now.

Jim

Last edited by a moderator:
Note to all that the current posted agenda, I have listed next year's 2011 rally date. The date is not correct in the current agenda. The correct 2011 rally date for Goshen, IN is June 15-19, 2011. This has been corrected in my working copy of the agenda and will appear correctly in the next update :)

Jim

Will we be able to have keys made for our rig at the Rally.......both for the entry door as well as the basement. None of our local dealers have any blanks.
Thanks,
Ruth and Charles