2016 - Las Vegas Rally - Discussion Thread

TomSt

Past New Jersey Chapter Leader
Thinking about it??? 3800 miles one way, stopping in Montana to see friends. But then again our first National was in Wyoming. Time will tell

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Definitely thinking about it. Sister lives there. Time will tell.

Currently in Fairbanks AK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sbhoward

We'll be there! Looking forward to it. Couldn't make the 2015, so will not miss this one.
Pre-rally, rally, and post Rally.

Steve & Mary Howard ( New Members & Owners)
2015 Big Country

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
We are going to put this one on our calender as well . . .

Hope there are enough sites for everyone!

RoadJunkie

Viva, Las Vegas...Viva, Las Vegas...VIVA, VIVA, VIVA, Las Veggggasssss! Uh, thank you...thank you, very much... Sounds like fun!

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Hope there are enough sites for everyone!

That's what scares me JohnD!! With the number of people saying they are going, it will definetly be a mad rush at the opening bell to see who can get in and who gets left out!

Jack & Bev will be there for all phases. Happy to see the National Rally out west. Also looking forward to seeing you and Nancy again in Washington and Oregon this summer.

wdk450

I hope the Rally team can come up with some deep discounts on a show. Paying $120 a seat is a bit much for me.

ncc1701e

Fran and I plan on attending the North American Rally in Vegas.
It's great to have this much notice to plan a trip like this.

I will have to tell Millie that they are going to let you out of the state of Florida again. She may change her mind on this trip.

Tom

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
It is looking like we'll need a much larger RV park with all of the responses thus far . . .