EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NM, Albuquerque - 5/3/2018 to 5/6/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Me three on the wash...I'll be there Monday afternoon as well!

Got a little rinse down tonight here in Elephant Butte...had about a three minute downpour!

Can't wait to see y'all! :cool:

Pokiejoe

We have made it to the rally site in Albuquerque and anxious for everyone else to get here. I know it's early but we didn't have anything else to do :) We are real close to having a good vendor to wash the RV's. Was kinda needing a head count and right now the price is looking very reasonable. If anyone is interested they can probably start Tuesday at 9:00 so let's get this lined up.

jbeletti

We have made it to the rally site in Albuquerque and anxious for everyone else to get here. I know it's early but we didn't have anything else to do :) We are real close to having a good vendor to wash the RV's. Was kinda needing a head count and right now the price is looking very reasonable. If anyone is interested they can probably start Tuesday at 9:00 so let's get this lined up.

We're at the Las Vegas, NM KOA - see you mid-afternoon tomorrow.

JohnD

I'm guessing I'll be there around 1 or 2 pm...maybe sooner!

Don...I see Clovis had golf ball sized hail today...hope you guys missed it!

HJMichael

We might be interested but we can't be there till Thursday afternoon let us know

campcrew

We would be interested in the RV wash. Since we left NC we have travelled 2100 miles and will put on an additional 400 before the rally. The truck and RV seem to have picked up a little dirt here and there. We wouldn't mind getting the truck washed as well but can take that somewhere if need be. We are arriving on Thursday and leaving on Tuesday. Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

JohnD

I've been weathering out the high wind storms down here is southwestern New Mexico for the last three weeks.

And they just kicked in again today!

I just spent the last two days getting the dust out of the Prowler, but the outside looks terrible!

Pokiejoe

For all of you interested in the RV wash, they will be here to start Tuesday morning. We will really try to keep them here till Thursday. Everyone be safe and we will see you soon...

Mrsfish

On the road again!! 4:30 bright and early,,,beautiful morning for a pull. Anxious to see all our friends and make new ones...see you all soon!

MountainDon

One more day of work then We are off. This is our first rally or anything of its kind so we were nervous about it, but went to a meet & greet here in CO and now we think we will really enjoy ourselves, can't wait to get on the road

Don

Pokiejoe

The rally is getting really really close and we have 14 rigs here as of today and more due in tomorrow and the rest of the week. Ready to have a great time!

Once again we have a mobile wash unit that is washing and detailing your power unit for $20 wash, $30 for wash and wax, for the RV it's $3 per foot for wash and $8 for wash and wax. They will be back here Thursday morning, at present we have 3 units on the list. Safe travels!

jbeletti

NELLY MUFFINS tomorrow (Thursday) morning from 8 am to 10 am.

Status
Not open for further replies.