EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Lewistown - 8/15/2014 to 8/17/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Yep. Had an inch here near Selinsgrove ( 50 mi ENE of Lewistown) already and raining hard again. Warm but not hot after this stuff passes. Be there Friday.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
I just loaded 100 lbs of ice cream and dry ice into the truck. Someone better be HUNGRY!!!!

MrsJWalker

we can always change our ice chest into a freezer just set the temperature lower
To anyone currently at the PA rally:
The campground needs to know if we still want to go on the boat ride with the rain. The boat has a roof and the seats can be moved in. I need to know ASAP as the ride is at 10.

Thanks

MrsJWalker

To anyone currently at the PA rally:
The campground needs to know if we still want to go on the boat ride with the rain. The boat has a roof and the seats can be moved in. I need to know ASAP as the ride is at 10.

Thanks
We decided to proceed with the boat ride.

gschaaf

Thanks again for another great time Ginger,Madison & Jamie it was a great cg we really enjoyed it we had good time tubing down the river and the boat ride. Lilly and Emma met a lot of new friends and loves the Heartland family. We made home without incident and are settled in. See ya down the road!!!

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
we made it back to our home base around 3:30ish. Thank you Ginger & Jamie for a great rally enjoyed the relaxing weekend and hanging with great friends

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I want to thank Jamie and Ginger for a great rally. Sometimes "less is more" and their laid back approach gives us so much time to spend with our friends. I loved the all day campfire with all the laughter and it is the best way to really get to know people. I also want to welcome first time rally goers Lyle and Nancy to our family. They are so much fun and joined right in with the craziness we have grown to love. Here is the group pic and we are looking forward to the next rockin' PA Rally!

Attachments

• IMG_2452.jpg
    IMG_2452.jpg
    807 KB · Views: 24

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
I want to thank Jamie and Ginger for a great rally. Sometimes "less is more" and their laid back approach gives us so much time to spend with our friends. I loved the all day campfire with all the laughter and it is the best way to really get to know people. I also want to welcome first time rally goers Lyle and Nancy to our family. They are so much fun and joined right in with the craziness we have grown to love. Here is the group pic and we are looking forward to the next rockin' PA Rally!

I recognize some of those people...looks like y'all had a good time.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Many thanks to Jamie, Ginger, and to all of the PA rally goers for making Nancy and me part of the crowd. Good time was had and we will surely be attending other rallies as the travel schedule permits.

Lyle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gschaaf

Ginger,Madison,Jamie we forgot to thank you for the beautiful clock we hung it up today it looks good in our BH. It finished off our decor thanks again. See ya soon!!!

f250dieseldad

We are home. Had a great weekend. Jamie, Ginger and Madison thanks for all of your hard work!!! The rally was great. Was nice to see old friends and meet new ones. Lyle and Nancy it was great to meet you and hope to meet up with you guys again.

chaplady

Jamie,Ginger,Madison
Just backed in driveway. This has been an awesome relaxing vacation !!!! We had a blast with old friends & meeting new ones. Thank you again for the clock & great time.

Status
Not open for further replies.