EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Chattanooga - 9/23/2016 to 9/25/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
BamBam just did a back flip cuz the girls are coming. Glad to have all of ya'll Randy.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Please add Gus and Debra to your attendee list. We are tentatively set to arrive on Sep 18 and depart on Oct 2 (yes, 2 weeks).

Nabo

Fantastic - glad to have you and Debra. Do you also think ya'll would like to be included in the pre-rally dinner theater show on Thursday evening?

Nabo

Ok dookee. Will add ya to the list. Here's who said they would like to go:
Mathis'
Blackfords
Talleys
J Browns
Sandidge
Winkles (haven't registered for rally yet)
Funderburgs

If anyone else wants to go, please let me know. I will go ahead and make the group of 20 reservations the first of next week. The cost of $39.95 per person includes all the taxes and gratuities.

Nabo

Hey everyone - have a neat t-shirt (unisex) design. The cost will be $10 for small (s) to extra large (xl) and $12 for 2xl & 3 xl. If anyone is interested, please let me know your shirt sizes and I will put a T beside your name on the first post. The shirts look like this:
Heartland-Tennessee-Rally-2016R (2).jpg

VKTalley

Hey everyone - have a neat t-shirt (unisex) design. The cost will be $10 for small (s) to extra large (xl) and $12 for 2xl & 3 xl. If anyone is interested, please let me know your shirt sizes and I will put a T beside your name on the first post. The shirts look like this:
View attachment 46311

The Traveling Talleys will need a Meduim and Large, please.

franks1

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
The Sandidges will need a medium and xtra large please, Thanks.We pick up our new Orlando on Thursday the 21st.Yea!!!

Nabo

Looks like the t-shirts are going to be a hit. So far we have:
Mathis' 2 shirts (2 - xls)
Funderburgs 2 shirts (L, 2xl)
Talleys 2 shirts (M, L)
Sandidges 2 shirts (M, xl)

Oh by the way - congratulations on your new Orlando Frank and Sharon. We can't wait to see her.

Nabo

Hi Brian - sorry but for some reason, I'm not getting notification when someone post on this thread. We would love to have ya'll come to the rally. All you have to do is call the campground which has the phone number on the first post and then notify back to this thread that you have registered. That way we will make sure you have the welcome bag and other info for you. Hope to see ya soon.
Byrd

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
This is a test. Byrd, did you get notification?
We now return to your regularly scheduled program.

Peace
Dave

Nabo

Ok - just an update. I've started an agenda on the first post but it's very tentative. Still trying to work out some bugs and nail down some stuff. Don't forget:

1. We are still 4 people short on booking the dinner theater as the pre-rally event. Folks who have said they would like to go are: Mathis', Blackfords, Talleys, J Brown, Sandidges, Winkles, Funderburgs and Butlers. Anyone else????

2. A t-shirt has been designed for this rally. If you like one, or two, or three, just let me know how many and what size. A T will be put by your name. Payment will be due upon pickup at the rally. T-shirt deadline will be Sept 6th.

We are searching for a reenactor to come talk to the group about life as a soldier during the Civil War. If you might know of someone who would be will to come, please let me know.

jjwink

Winkles are official!! Will arrive Sept 22 and plan to attend Thursday entertainment. Also want shirts - L and XL .

Status
Not open for further replies.