EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Crossville - 9/6/2013 to 9/8/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Another representative from the great state of TX. Glad to have ya'll.

wildwolfproducts

Please add Marilyn and I to the list. Will be our first one unless we make one before that. Will call today and book our site, then get back to this post with the info. Guessing I will drive up on Thursday and let Marilyn meet me there. As she can set it up where she has to work around Nashville that day and take off friday. Is there room for 2 trucks at the sites? If not we can drop her's off at some friends that's 30 minutes away.
Pete & Marilyn Kildow

Nabo

Pete - we would love to have you and Marilyn join us at the rally with that beautiful new LandMark. Gosh - we camped at Spring Lakes this past spring but I can't remember if 2 vehicles will fit - but go ahead and plan for Marilyn to drive over. There is a little extra parking in front of the pavilion so we can squeeze her car in. Just let us know your campsite number and I will put ya down.

wildwolfproducts

Pete - we would love to have you and Marilyn join us at the rally with that beautiful new LandMark. Gosh - we camped at Spring Lakes this past spring but I can't remember if 2 vehicles will fit - but go ahead and plan for Marilyn to drive over. There is a little extra parking in front of the pavilion so we can squeeze her car in. Just let us know your campsite number and I will put ya down.

Were in site #48 told her our unit was 41ft and that is the one she gave us. Looks like were on the end away from the trouble makers. Guessing I can fire up the SmokinTex and let the smell drift east. LOL
Looking forward to this one.
Pete

Nabo

That's pretty cool - thanks Pete. I use google earth but this is an interesting site.

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Add Maryland to the list. Ann and I are coming in Wed.-Sun. site 26 please include Mike to the golf outing.

Nabo

What a great trick to have the Walkers joining us. Glad to have ya'll and the state of Maryland represented. That makes 12 different states represented.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I work in DC a lot. Can we count that as another "state"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nabo

Mike - I am having a real hard time adding you to the golf list but hopefully, the forum won't be as bz and I can list ya . Just know that I have you down.

hillsonwheels

Is Florida represented yet? :confused: West Virginia? :confused: No matter...put us down anyway! The Hills plan to be there. I talked with "General Pat" this morning and she assigned us site #54. We will arrive on the 4th and depart on the 9th. We've stayed at Spring Lake before and it is a nice CG. We're ready for the Tennessee PARTY!!!! :cool: Almost forgot...I'd like to kill some golfs too! Put me in coach!

Nabo

Yea - The Hills are coming, The Hills are coming!!! Glad to have ya (remind me-I have a late gift to give ya'll). Hmmm - problem - what state to list WV or FL, or maybe VA!!! Dick - you will have to pick.

Nabo

I have talked with the campground and they will continue to accept reservations as long as they have room. Sooooo if you are thinking about coming to the Rally, go ahead and make your reservations.

wildwolfproducts

Looks like its going to be a fun filled weekend. Sure looking forward to it and may smoke up a brisket for the Pot luck dinner. That or Smoked Catfish.

wildwolfproducts

That's pretty cool - thanks Pete. I use google earth but this is an interesting site.
Wish I could remember the other site. It does so much better, even shows the detail where you can see what make of auto is there. On Sardis Lake in Ms it shows an old boat that has been there for years. You can see the make of the batter and the trolling motor on it.
Pete

Nabo

Question - is anyone interested in maybe going to the Cumberland County Playhouse (www.ccplayhouse.com)? It's a pretty famous theater in Crossville and have some very good plays. The cost would depend on how many want to go (discount tickets start for 15 or more folks). I can check into matinees either Friday or Saturday afternoon. So - would it be something anyone would like to do????

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Question - is anyone interested in maybe going to the Cumberland County Playhouse (www.ccplayhouse.com)? It's a pretty famous theater in Crossville and have some very good plays. The cost would depend on how many want to go (discount tickets start for 15 or more folks). I can check into matinees either Friday or Saturday afternoon. So - would it be something anyone would like to do????

We might! I LOVE drama!!!!.......and things that explode!:rolleyes:

Do they have a 2013 show schedule yet?......I didn't see past December on the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.