EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Crossville - 9/6/2013 to 9/8/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Unfortunately, we're going to have to back out of the rally. Something has come up that will prevent us from being able to make the trip. I'll call the park later to cancel our reservations also.

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Jay and Stella, Sad to hear that you have to cancel... If you have to be back in Texas, It is going to be so so hot. The Crossville area is just so pretty.. Hopefully, your plans can reverse.... Dan and Karen

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Actually, we have regional rallies before and after Crossville that we must attend and there isn't much time.

It's official, I called the park and cancelled my site, so there's another opening for someone.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Sorry to hear that Jay and Stella has come up with some conflicts but understand. Maybe next time or see ya'll at Goshen if not before then.

Glad to hear that a couple of folks would be interested in maybe going to see a play. I will go ahead and find out more information and let ya'll know more on what it details.

jjwink

We would be interested in going to a play.

About the 2013 Heartland Rally in Goshen --will you be able to get the TN chapter together like before? Loved everyone being in the same area.

Nabo

Sounds like there might be interest in going to the Cumberland County Playhouse so we will do some more investagation and let everyone know.

jjwink - we are planning on going to Goshen but at this time Jim probably doesn't know all the site setups. Hopefull we will know more closer to time to register.

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
We called the cg and have moved our site from 26 to 52 so we can be in the thick of the group. Looking forward to your rally and some good ole Southern hospitality!

Nabo

Thanks Ann/Mike about the update on the campsite. I will update my worksheet.

Nabo

Ok - I'm confused - what Maryland crabs???? Did I miss something?

hillsonwheels

Byrd....guess you missed in my post that I'd like to kill some Golfs too. So, please add me to the Thursday list. Also, don't know if Mike or Ann was the one who called me "thick" since they are now gonna be near us?:rolleyes: Sure glad they're gonna be there tho!

Dick

Nabo

Cumberland County Playhouse update: 2013 schedule will not be available until middle of December but here's the info from this year. During the summer thru the end of September, the Playhouse runs a matinee (2:30 pm). Group rates was $22-$24 per person depending upon the show, regular price $24-$27. We have enough interest for the group rate which is great so stay tune as the shows/pricing be released.

WOW - 7 golfers - that's great.

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
We are coming and I would love to bring crabs but keeping them alive on our trip would be a challenge. Cold cooked crabs just would not do for a Heartland Rally.

Status
Not open for further replies.