EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Crossville - 9/6/2013 to 9/8/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Oh them crabs. Sorry but somehow I overlooked that crabs might be coming (haha). Silly me. Sure wish there was a way to ship them here???

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Byrd....guess you missed in my post that I'd like to kill some Golfs too. So, please add me to the Thursday list. Also, don't know if Mike or Ann was the one who called me "thick" since they are now gonna be near us?:rolleyes: Sure glad they're gonna be there tho!

Dick

Mr. Hill, Ann called you "thick" and thats a good thing... I am "thick" as well. Must have something to do with WV.

Nabo

We are so glad to have the fine state of MO represented. And of course it will be good to see both you and Judi again. Glad to have ya'll.

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Just made reservations for the rally....I am thinking that we may have 2 states represented here....since Sue lives in GA and Paul still lives in WI. What do you think?
Can't wait for all the fun! Count us in for the play.

ALF

The deed is done!! We are booked for site 37, Thursday-Sunday.

And due to popular demand, I might just have to bring some special effects along......View attachment 21426

Glad to see that you all will be at the TN Rally...we just made reservations too. Kem...we will have the Tens unit again if needed unless you get your own before then. Also, Paul says your hair looks nice with a bit of curl. HAHAHA

We really enjoyed the special effects and can't wait for more.

Nabo

Ummm - which state??? Let's go with GA for ya'll Paul & Sue. Glad to have ya'll. And also will put you down for the play. Do you think ya'll will be in early enough fora round of golf Thursday afternoon? Looking for a 4th for the second flight.

My goodness - there are 14 states represented - fantastic. They are AL, GA, FL, IL, IN, KY, MD, MI, MO, NC, SD, TN, TX & VA. What a wonderful group. Can't wait!!!

ALF

Do you think ya'll will be in early enough fora round of golf Thursday afternoon? Looking for a 4th for the second flight.
QUOTE]

Sorry, have to pass on the golfing cause of back issues at this point.

Nabo

ouch - sorry about the back problems. That ok - ya can pass on the golf.

Nabo

Thanks for finding the youtube taping of Spring Lake RV Resort. As you stated - the quality isn't the best but it's pretty good about the park in general.

Nabo

Just heard from 8paws from GA who has made reservations. Glad to have ya'll Joe and Linda, and the poodles.

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Please add us to the list! Made our reservations today! Arriving 9/2 and departing 9/9 in site 26

Nabo

Welcome and glad to have ya'll on board. Michael - would you like to be included in the golf group?

This is turning out to be a whale of a rally. The more the merrier.

Nabo

With Michael & Kelly coming - they make the 15th different state represented. WOW!!! The states are: AL, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MD, MI, MO, MS, NC, SD, TN, TX, & VA. ummm - think we got most of the M's covered. This is going to be a great rally!

jbeletti

Who from this rally is traveling onto the PA Rally and/or Hershey show? I know Michael and Kelly are.

Just looking for a suggestion on where to stay for an overnight. Mapping shows the Roanoke, VA area to be about the halfway point to Pine Grove, PA.

Jim

Nabo

Jim - we have stayed at a campground (think its called Cave Spring) in Salem, VA and would not recommend it. But isn't there a KOA north of Roanoke near the Natural Bridge area? It might be closer to being 1/2 way there. Driving from Knoxville to Roanoke is a good 5 hours.

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Welcome and glad to have ya'll on board. Michael - would you like to be included in the golf group?

This is turning out to be a whale of a rally. The more the merrier.

Thanks for the offer of golf but Michael's not a golfer!

jbeletti

Jim - we have stayed at a campground (think its called Cave Spring) in Salem, VA and would not recommend it. But isn't there a KOA north of Roanoke near the Natural Bridge area? It might be closer to being 1/2 way there. Driving from Knoxville to Roanoke is a good 5 hours.

Thanks Byrd. Been to the Natural Bridge KOA. Bit longer than I wanted to drive that day but it's still an option. Thanks for reminding me of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.