EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Nashville - 10/16/2015 to 10/18/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Nathan & Byrd, Santha and I will be in site L2, Arriving the 14th and leaving the 18th. Santha said two t-shirts
large. Looking forward to the rally.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Mike - how is the leg doing? You have been on my mind alot with prayers for a quick recovery. Tell Alice to take good care of you.

I'll put you down for 2 shirts - 1 xl, 1 m

Can't wait to see ya'll again.

Nabo

Ok dookee - Got the Hudsons down for ​2 shirts - 1 L, 1 xl which is a change from the previous post

TandC

Glad to see T-shirts that "say" 5th wheel! :) Put us down for two shirts.
One medium and one 2XL.

Any more interest in a bus tour of the country stars homes??? :confused:
(Reference/see page 12, Post 118)

T & C Stanley
"If guns kill, then pencils misspell words."

croessel

Hey Byrd,

The Roessel's (Craig & Elsie) will be attending the rally. Arriving on Friday 10/16 and will be on site K-6. Put us down for 2 shirts, size XL on both.

Nabo

Whoopee - the Bread Lady is coming. So glad to have the Roessels' coming.

Also just heard from The Clickners' from NY who will also be attending. Welcome.

I have for T-shirts:
The Roessels - 2 xls
The Clickners - 1 M, 1 L

We still have room at the inn. If you haven't registered and want to come in early for the Grand Ole Opry, go ahead and register, letting us know your campsite. I can still get the discounted tickets with the ticket office will try to get you as close to the group as possible.

Seren

Mike - how is the leg doing? You have been on my mind alot with prayers for a quick recovery. Tell Alice to take good care of you.

I'll put you down for 2 shirts - 1 xl, 1 m

Can't wait to see ya'll again.

Doing ok, outside healing, but will not know how bone is healing till 6 weeks (17 Sep). I would assume it will be a few more weeks after that. They said 6-9 weeks and 9 weeks is 7 Oct, so cutting it close. Assuming things are healing properly I am hoping we will still make it.
Alice is doing a wonderful job!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Nabo

Just wanted to let the Clickners know that your campsite has been changed to I-10

Nabo

WOW - the t-shirts orders are coming in. If you missed that you can order shirts, don't delay. The deadline is closing in quickly but you still have time to order. Just let us know your shirt size (payment due at time of pickup).

Also, there are still several sites available. These will have to be released on September 15th so if you are thinking about come, don't delay - register now.

View attachment Tennessee Rally 2015 t-shirts.pdf

Nabo

Can you believe it's only 6 more weeks until the rally. There are still some sites available so if you haven't made those reservations yet, go ahead. The un-used sites will be turned back over to the campground September 15th.

Also - don't forget about those t-shirts :) There is still time to order them so let us know your shirt size. Payment isn't due until you pick them up.

Nabo

Ken - got ya down for the golf outing. See ya in a couple of weeks in KY.

Nabo

Welcome Mike and Justina from OH who has just registered. Glad to have all. They also want T-shirts (size L and XL)

ncc1701e

Byrd... Had an email from Miss Barab of Ed and Barad Rouch fame. Ed is going to play golf with us also. Please add him to the list.

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.