EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: PA, Pine Grove - 10/8/2010 to 10/10/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

dieselsweetheart

Debbie and Duane...you guys are coming in on Thursday? Ok, we'll see you then. Looks like Jim and I will be the only ones in (besides you) on Thurs since others cancelled... see you then!!

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
We plan to attend the dinner on Friday.

Also, isn't there going to be "trick or treating" for the little ghosts and goblins? so we need to remember to bring along candy.

new

new at this..

New at this. please advise when can make reserv. & etc. thanks new
A-3
Oct 8/11th
Deb and John
A-4
Oct 8/?
Mike and Ann
A-5
Oct 8/10
Eric and Dorothy
A-6
Oct 8/11
Dave and Nona
A-7
Oct 8
Cheryl and Jim
A-8
Oct 7/11th
Debbie and Duane
A-9
Oct 8/11th
Beth and Greg
A-18
Oct 7th
Mary Ann and John
A-21
Oct 8th
Glenn and Fran
A-22

Betty and Don
A-23

Bill and Barbara
A-19

Roger and Kelly Beasley
A-24[/QUOTE]

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Re: new at this..

Hello from Greg & Beth,

We will be making Jon's Frittata's on Saturday Morning for all !! We can only hope we make Jon proud !!!! And yes Dave could you please cook the bacon ?

jnbhobe

You'll do great Greg, you have got experience, and with Daves expertice with the bacon, I'll be missing the good stuff. HAVE FUN everyone!!!!

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired

Just talked with the KOA to adjust our arrival date. We pick up BC in Knoxville Friday, and just cannot make it to PA that day. With all going well with the PDI and a ton of good luck we hope to see you all on Saturday. Keep the fire going.

truknutt

Committed Member

Hello from Greg & Beth,

We will be making Jon's Frittata's on Saturday Morning for all !! We can only hope we make Jon proud !!!! And yes Dave could you please cook the bacon ?

Okay Chef, how much do you reckon you need? Jon likes to used 4 lbs at a time. (I suspect that he samples quite a bit!!) I think my Provisions Officer may need to procure additional stores!!

jnbhobe

Okay Chef, how much do you reckon you need? Jon likes to used 4 lbs at a time. (I suspect that he samples quite a bit!!) I think my Provisions Officer may need to procure additional stores!!

Now wait a minute Dave your the guy that cooked the Bacon. I got 4lbs but I heard you cooked 6lbs :confused::confused: Talk about samples ???? LOL

bill40

Maybe we should stop up for breakfast instead of dinner. God bless you Eric, the Dodge is really going to be hustling up 81 travel safe.

truknutt

Committed Member

Now wait a minute Dave your the guy that cooked the Bacon. I got 4lbs but I heard you cooked 6lbs :confused::confused: Talk about samples ???? LOL

I did cook 6 lbs but Greg & his pups stopped by to "check on my progress" that morning. He & Nona carried the bacon your way....;);)

dieselsweetheart

Did anybody notice that "new" posted to the thread? I sent a PM. Not sure who this person is...but book now "new" if you'd like to join us.

jnbhobe

I did cook 6 lbs but Greg & his pups stopped by to "check on my progress" that morning. He & Nona carried the bacon your way....;);)

Man you are brave !!! Involving Nona in it !!! Wait till she sees what you said LOL

gschaaf

Hi Cheryl we'll be pulling in sometime fri. afternoon was wondering if there is still room for the dinner at the resturant. If there is count us in and our relatives which would be 4 of us if not no problem. See ya all soon.

Glenn and Fran

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired

Glenn,

Thank you for the head's up that your coming for Dinner !! Got you down for 4. I had called and talked with the resturant and gave them a idea but they had said to give them a count before we show up !! So were up to 14 at this time !! Any others?

truknutt

Committed Member

Had a nice dinner and robust campfire. Got some bacon to fry up tomorrow morning. We'll see if Jon H. gave ALL his secrets with the breakfast furtata recipe!!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired

Hey Dave, I guess robust would be one way to describe that fire. Anything else would surely get a Mod's attention. We had a blast redesigning and naming star formations in one of the best nite skies I have ever seen. It was a beautiful and comical evening to say the least!

dieselsweetheart

What's that luscious smell? Why it Truknutt's bacon fryin' up in the pan.... we ladies have all the guys out there cooking...except where is Beth? I think she is cooking instead of Greg... I sent him knockin on other doors...breakfast in 30-45 minutes!!!! Belly up ladies and gents!!

Don't forget, cocktail hour begins 2-ish. I say "ish" because it may begin much earlier than that!

Status
Not open for further replies.