EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: PA, Pine Grove - 10/8/2010 to 10/10/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

truknutt

Committed Member
Re: new at this..

6 lbs of bacon this morning; that Greg!! I only have 4 left for the rest of the weekend. Someone's going shopping or we'll be going through pork withdrawal!!!!

jnbhobe

6 lbs of bacon this morning; that Greg!! I only have 4 left for the rest of the weekend. Someone's going shopping or we'll be going through pork withdrawal!!!!

Dave; You and Greg keep it up and I'm going to make fritta for supper!!! lol

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired

Just finished a great Pot Luck! Soups, White & Red Chili and Deep Fried Turkey! Lots of great desserts! Thanks everybody for another really good meal. Now back out to the duel campfires!

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired

Good Morning from Pine Grove !! A start of a beautiful day all sunshine not a cloud in the sky. "Notice" The founding leaders of the Ralliholic's Eric & Dorothy made the long day of driving showing up around 10:30 pm with their brand new Bigcountry !!!! "Truknutt" esorted them in with his Cyclone "Beast" golfcart and Dieselengineer brought light to everything with his flashlight on steroids . Breakfest smells abound for our last morning !!!

dieselsweetheart

We were all happy and relieved to see Eric and Dorothy arrive last night after a long trip up from Knoxville! They were exhausted (all we did was eat and sit by a fire)... their Big Country looks beautiful! More fun today as the not-really-a-rally rally winds down!

bill40

Had a great time yesterday, great seeing everyone, and lots of great food. Sorry we missed Eric and Dorothy arrival in the new BC. Take Care and thanks again for a great time.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired

Heading home on I-78 and missing everyone already. If we missed saying goodbye we are sorry. Saying tata (sorry I couldn't resist the term) takes longer than packing and hooking up. So long for now and we hope everyone has a uneventful winter. We are planning on Washington the first week in November at Cherry Hill Park.

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s

Wow for a "not really a rally, rally". What a great time--thanks Cheryl and Jim. Lotsa laughs, good food (and much, much more good food), and best of all our great heartland family and friends. Look forward to seeing Betty and Bob again soon at a "genuine rally", rally. I think they have lots of stories to take back to their family about their first encounter with a bunch of rally-a-holic Heartlanders. Special thanks to Dorothy and Eric for travelling so long and hard to be with us we were so happy to see you and your beautiful new BC arrive safe and sound. The girls were glad to see you too--coulda tell?? Safe travels to those still rallying. Hope to see everyone real soon!

dieselsweetheart

Well we went home and dropped off the BH and loaded up with more wood and back up to camp we went. Still have 3 couples here...Dave, Nona, John and MaryAnn, and Eric and Dorothy...we're gonna eat and sit by another fire. Ya know, the usual!

Just want to say Thank You All for such a wonderful time. Can't wait for our next 'Rally" We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Thanks Again. Bob & Betty

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Yeah, Duane the only thing that could have made the weekend better was having you and Debbie and Lucia and Mark there too. You were missed.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Wow !! What a great time we had and the weather was prime !!!Only wished Duane & Debbie , Mark & Lucia and Cathy & Lee could have made it !! We headed up rt81 with our sundance break the wind for Don & Betty's Bighorn !! We had a great day of travel with no delays. Looking forward to see you all next year !!

Status
Not open for further replies.