Fuel $

wino2

Just joined the Heartland Owners Forum yesterday. If you are a lifetime member of Good Sam, and have a Pilot/Flying J credit card. You get .08 cents off per gallon on diesel, and i believe .05 cents off on gasoline. Most of the Pilot/Flying J'S have RV Fuel Lanes. Helps the pocketbook some.

jayc

Legendary Member
We just arrived in Fort Collins CO and I saw diesel for $4.08 per gallon. I'll keep looking.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
It has been a while since anyone posted to this thread so I thought I would give it a kick.

All through Sandy, a few other off shore nightmares and a major holiday, fuel and gas stayed pretty constant. For some reason though, last week gas went up about 20 cents to 3.29 and fuel hung around 3.99. The last few days though it is dropping again. Last night gas was 3.17 and fuel down to 3.90.

Hard to believe that "down" is 3.90. UGH!

Last edited:

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
GasBuddy has the average around here at $4.19, with a handful going at $4.05. And there are a few trying to fatten their wallets at $4.29.

pegmikef

Fuel has been running 3.65 to 3.89 in our area here in west Texas. Gas is around 3.10 to 3.35. It has been pretty steady for the last few weeks.

scottyb

I get this report emailed to me every week for our business. U.S Energy Information Administration It doesn't necessarily tell you what the price is in your home town, but it tells you what the trend is nation wide and at the different regions across the country. It comes out on Mondays.

Diesel is $3.75 in Cedar Park, TX

tmcran

3.69 Murphy's Abilene,tx. Strange that petroleum report contiues to show increased export of diesel.

rgwilliams69

In the small town I live in (Illinois) it has been at $3.95 solid for what seems like 6 months. There are two stations, Hucks and Caseys, facing each other - neither budges on the diesel price. I buy only from Caseys as they are a brand new station, new tanks with less chance of water in the diesel I hope. Gas on the other hand is all over the place but consistently more than $.20 below diesel. Right now it is a full $1 below diesel. I imagine we will see it stay around $4 for now so that when it goes up to $6 over the summer we will feel better about $5 next fall. ;)

sengli

I'll fix them, I wont buy any fuel till next camping season! I will bring those greedy bad oil people to their knees. $4 bucks a gollon here, what a bargain?