Fuel $

Lynn1130

$3.70 at Fry's. I can usually get $1.00 or more off of that with fuel points and a 52 gal tank lets me take advantage of the points. That is about the only way to beat the oil xxxxxxxx.

Last edited by a moderator:

pegmikef

Fuel prices here in West Texas haven't changed for several weeks. They range from 3.66 at Sam's to 3.79 at the convenience stores here in San Angelo.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
$3.56 in Colorado Springs today. I saw an article yesterday that the Rcky Mt region has the lowest fuel prices in the nation.

jayc

Legendary Member
I filled both tanks yesterday at Buccees for $3.48 per gallon. Leaving for Mission tomorrow!

jimtoo

Diesel is $3.79 pretty much every place we saw today in Corpus Christi. Same here in George West, Texas.

lwmcguir

If the economy ever rebounds you can bet is it going up. With as many coal fired plants they are shutting down electricity is going up along with natural gas. We have been around $3.90 for the past several months in SC NE and NC KS. Unleaded has been about $3.29 or close to that.

rgwilliams69

And of course now that I post that we've stayed at $3.95 for the last six months both stations finally moved at the same time - our big break - to $3.94. Competitive pricing at its finest. Still $.25 - $.30 less just 15 miles to the north of us.

StevieWonder

Diesel prices are disproportionate to gasoline because of foreign demand for diesel in India, China and a host of other countries where diesel is widely used to power local electrical generation. Jet fuel, which is from the same basic part of the refinery run, is running $3.00/gal for airlines that buy it by the millions of gallons.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Well, they got me again. Just finished installing an aux. tank. Time to fill it, left town in the car and the price was $4.09. Went back with the truck and the price was $4.19.

All I could do was laugh and shake my head.

Speedy

Everytime we plan a trip to meet up with fellow Heartlanders the price of fuel rises. Doesn't stop us from traveling but means less steak and more Spam. :)

Rodbuster

$3.95 here in the Daytona Beach area, but I paid $4.33 at a Pilot station just south of Jacksonville, Fl. on Saturday.

JanAndBill

Filled up at Disney yesterday for $3.96. Plan was to fill up at Lake Park, GA where it was 3.86 when we came through 10 days ago. Wrong, it's 4.05 now.

tmoore2

Live in a suburb south of Dallas and the regular gas at the Exxon a couple miles from my house was $3.49 and diesel was $3.89. The Valero a few miles further down the gas was $3.45. They don't have diesel:-(

goldenbetty

goldenbetty
We are in Destin , Fla without our BH, staying at a family condo.
Reg. 3.59
Diesel. 4.19.

Over and beyond that, the ethanol issue has us concerned because our TV is an 8.1 gas. THOUGHTS?

Phatkd

Gas up here where I live was $1.04.9 ($3.93 per gallon) cents per litre and Diesel was $1.116.9 ($4.38 per gallon)